Reviews for Still Defiant
CharmingButIrrational chapter 20 . 8/15
Not a single thought in his mind that maybe Cauldron would also benefit from a cape who can clone capes? Really? It said gary stu but this is more like nerfed and made stupid on purpose.
CharmingButIrrational chapter 8 . 8/15
This is stupid af. Colin knows that despite having Ascalon, Dragon isn't free and still has to follow the orders of authorities everywhere. So he knows that the Chief Director of the PRT for example, who is a member of Cauldron, can just force Dragon to tell her the secrets he just told her. So could someone else in a place of authority like Tagg, who was as far as I know, is a Simurgh bomb.

Why tell all of these secrets now and not after he has unchained her. When she's truly free and unable to be coerced so easily to tell Colin's secrets to everyone. Colin doesn't know that Contessa already knows about him so why take the risk.
Upon a Pale Horse chapter 24 . 8/11
I'm way more impressed with this story than I thought I would be. Looking forward to reading more
Oddric chapter 24 . 8/1
You might wanna remind the audience who the PoV is for this chapter, man.
RockySES chapter 24 . 7/29
This is so good! I love how much things have changed so far, my only question is if he'll do anything about Panacea, that seems like a pretty major event. I would expect him to at least think about the unbound biokinetic by now.
shugokage chapter 24 . 7/27
Interesting scenes and chapter!
Quelthias chapter 24 . 7/27
I smell Contessa and Cauldron. The only way Blasto can completely evade sensors is if he is off world.

At least Armsmaster is acting in the most reasonable manner, directly in opposition to the 9.
Ziggrrauglurr chapter 24 . 7/27
Awww, movie date!
Quelthias chapter 23 . 7/24
Glad to see this continuing!

Perhaps some of the canon events with Taylor will be very different now that Shadow has been discovered. The question is if her trigger event was still the same. If it was, perhaps that will be what sent Shadow back to Juvie (or to the bad wards school under Alexandria.)

I wonder when we will see Armsmasters next mission. Perhaps giving Bakuda and out or getting another lead on Blasto?
Exivus chapter 23 . 7/23
Rename to "Tinkerpocalypse Now"! Can't wait to see where this goes.
Haten chapter 23 . 7/21
I've never seen a story's pacing and update schedules be in such harmony. It makes me feel like there's no pressure, like we're being fed the events as Armsmaster finishes sorting them out. Orderly, when they're done. The build up also helps, it feels like we're seeing a project unfold, even if there has been no negative consequences that's just because the way Defiant is working. We'll get there when he sees everything is in order, when we have a green light to proceed.

Excellent chapter. Let's see what happens next.
Hm. I hope someone helps that-which-was-Uber figure out that on top of being the 3D printer of agents - any skill you need, he can slot it - he'd be the best PT coach and overall teacher for the troops.

Someone just come out of surgery? For 2 hours a day that-which-was-Uber is the best damn therapist around, making sure that recovery is completed quickly, smoothly, and with the bare minimum of long-term loss of function. That sort of thing.
shugokage chapter 23 . 7/21
Nice job on this scene and chapter!
Sebine chapter 23 . 7/20
ARGH, you dare write a short chapter!?
shugokage chapter 22 . 6/19
Great job on this interesting chapter!