Reviews for A little unexpected
sailoryaoimoon chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
OMG! *melts into goo*
I love this non-existent pairing XD It's so cyoot.
Please write some more with this cute couple...maybe some yaoi or lemon, perhaps? It'd be the first, as there are no other fics out there with lemon yaoi in sorcerer hunters besides GateauxMarron and CarrotxMarron. Loves ya and the fic
Eeveelover chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
...Kyahaha. XD This was awesome. I never really thought I'd read a Carrot x Gateau, but then again... I never really thought any existed. X3 This was great, yessums. The ending was a bit surprising! I salute you, yessums. :D
rae chapter 1 . 7/25/2003
Please start a new chaper, please!
Hanomaru chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
O.O OMG, that's weird... but cool! Are ya gonna continue? *sees Fin* ... oh. Damn. Ah well. Good ficcy! -
Lizmun chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Sque! *slaps herself out of fangirl-mode* Ow u_u;;

Wow this pairing is way too rare! I should know, I think I wrote one way back, but mine was just hoo-haah rambling, this one is better!

At first I thought the characters were slightly off, especially Carrot, but I guess the reasoning and the logic behind his feelings made it acceptable and believable. Kudo's to you!

Now I know what you're capable of, I want more! Can't let this rare pairing go extinct!
Artyx chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Hey, I thought I'd let you know that I liked your story. Really. It's very cute (though I did feel sorry for poor Carrot.) All the while I was talking to somebody on msn and every two minutes it was like..

Me:"Poor, poor Carrot-san! *sniffs into a tissue* I understand how he must feel."

Other person: *sigh* "Are you reading some yaoi story again?"

*sweatdrop* Yeah, I couldn't help it. It really was super and sad too (aw.. *glomps Carrot)and though Gateau x Carrot is quite something else than I'm used too, it's not bad at all. _ Well, that was all I wanted to say. Besides I think it's scandalous that such a sweet fic hasn't got more reviews! Tch.. I'm sure you put some effort and time in it, people should appreciate that more. .
Sarryn chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Cute. This pairing is an endangered species, ne?