Reviews for One True Thing
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aw, that was really sweet. I love reading little moments like this, especially between Miroku and Inuyasha. Nice idea and great writing.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You're right, there's not enough friendship fics, and this one was really touching. Good job!
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this is a really good fic, humorous and deep :)
S chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very in-character and a pleasure to read!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love love love this! 3 You wrote them so perfectly!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love it, is lovely :)
Luminescify chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I think this was an excellent fic. You're right, there really aren't enough of these to go around. This goes straight into my favorites. A real feel-good, keep it up!
Aly chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is one of my favorite one-shots ever. Actually, one of my favorite stories, ever. I love friendship stories. Listening in on a conversation between Inuyasha and Miroku on those topics they mentioned seems more believable than, say, Inuyasha telling Kagome he'll do anything for her, to her face (that statement was SPOT-ON and totally not corny and very believable, by the way!). Loved the beginning (laughed), loved the ending (smiled). I WOULD have liked to know what they would have said regarding Kikyou or Sesshomaru, but I also think Miroku wouldn't have brought Kikyou up; he was in a playful mood, anyway-the ambiance of the story would've been abruptly swayed. Inuyasha and Miroku were both so wonderfully in character. I can read this story over and over again. It's heartwarming and very well done. Thank you for writing it!
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
I've lost count how many times I've read this story. I figured the least I could do is finally review it. I can honestly say this is one of my most favorite Inuyasha fanfics ever. I love it so much. Inuyasha's "one true thing" about Kagome is so perfect with how he feels and so in character with what he'd say, as is the rest of this fic, but that line particularly strikes a chord with me. This story is so beautifully written, so beautifully in character, so beautifully perfect. I absolutely adore it.
saxgirl42 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
This is great! It really is tough to find some decent friendship fics around here, but I enjoyed yours very much. Your dialogue flows very smoothly and I like the simplicity of your writing style. Also, I believe you captured the characters quite well. A nice job all around! Kudos, and keep it up!
BishoujoJade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That warmed me soul. Good write!
Muria chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved this. It's an interesting look at them and their friendship. Somehow, I wouldn't be surprised if Miroku did manage to get Inuyasha to drink sake with him at some point...
link55-06 chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
It's a beautiful fic about friendship. It's not often we hear those two talking about what's important in their life. Thank you for writing the fic.
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
lol, yeah he does say keh a lot. this made for some interesting reading, rather enjoyable as well.
Dragon Ashes chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
That was cool! I suppose Inuyasha and Miroku must have some sort of camaraderie after traveling together for so long...after all, in the world of Rumiko Takahashi, a hanyou and a houshi would not ordinarily be in each other's presence without fighting, and the two seem to get along well.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!