Reviews for One True Thing
ae2000x chapter 1 . 8/1/2019
how lovely!
FrostByterFang chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
I was very, very pleasantly surprised with this. This bromance never seemed to be fleshed out enough; and yet its got to be one of most meaningful relationships with any human Inuyasha has ever let into his life. Don't get me wrong; I'm the biggest romantic sucker for Inuyasha/Kagome and Miroku/Sango ever; but this little snippet was indeed a welcomed change of scenery.

This was a wonderful thing to read. I thank you for the idea, and throwing out such a warming thing. I figured I'd at least give credit where its due; seeing how there's never enough fics of this nature around. With all the banter Inuyasha and Miroku throw around in both the manga and anime, its a wonder we didn't see them bond more as the best bros ever. Them getting drunk together always seemed like a feasible plausibility.

Anyways, great writing, great in-character bonding, and just generally a great fic.
Gul Sen Go chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I really appreciate that you made this about Miroku and Inuyasha's friendship. there are so few stories about it and that's a shame! as you said, I missed sesshoumaru in there, but I feel it didn't match the whole atmosphere of the fic. it might have been too of a hurtful topic or just not hurtful enough.
Fiercest chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
Some of the most hilarious interactions are Inuyasha and Miroku. This was so wonderful, and now I've got a new drinking game!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Very nice story.
Tropicallight chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
One true thing about this story is that...it is really enjoyable and nicely written!
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Awesome haha
The calling chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
This was so cute I love inumir friendship
Tears of Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aw, that was really sweet. I love reading little moments like this, especially between Miroku and Inuyasha. Nice idea and great writing.
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
You're right, there's not enough friendship fics, and this one was really touching. Good job!
tisg167 chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
this is a really good fic, humorous and deep :)
S chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
Very in-character and a pleasure to read!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I love love love this! 3 You wrote them so perfectly!
asdf42 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love it, is lovely :)
cellarsalts chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
I think this was an excellent fic. You're right, there really aren't enough of these to go around. This goes straight into my favorites. A real feel-good, keep it up!