Reviews for One True Thing
blackartemis chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
lol, that was funny, and yet was incredibly accurate, you really managed to get the characters down, and the whole Miroku, Inuyasha bonding is an interesting plot, and the game adds some spice, assuredly one of the best fanfics i've read, and in the top 5 of one-shots! Great job! Keep writing!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
That was a surprisingly well written story, it's rare to see a decent true friendship fic between the various members of the Inu-tachi. This was consistent with canon, everybody seemed pretty much in character and the scene was believable throughout.

My only gripes were what seemed slightly obligatory Japanese: "Osuwari" instead of "Sit", "Hentai" instead of "pervert", and "owari" instead of "end" just for mention; while absolutely every other word of the fic, every single line of dialogue, action, and narrative detail was English.

Still, it was pretty darn good. Makes me want to start writing "Crossing the Rubicon" again...just as soon as I finish "The Warrior Prince" - I don't like leaving incomplete projects out there. Hopefully you'll have the chance to read one of them some day.

God bless and happy writing/reading,

Ganheim
Cali IX too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Spectrum...

Great fic! We seriously need more of these! I'm serious! It's a serious, funny, and moving-my-mind kind of fic. Say...I'm using 'serious' kinda like 'keh', huh? But then...I say 'keh' more than Inuyasha does, so...

Great fic! An inspiration! Make more!

~Cali IX
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
great fic!
rldarling chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
haha.. so awesome.

really clever

(and no there isn't enough..)
Lou chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
Oh, I loved it. I absolutely adore friendship fics with the boys-and the girls, for that matter. So fun. So...not-as-angsty-as-romance-fics-seem-to-be. ;-) Ahh, joy.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
I loved this fic. It showed the friendship between miroku and inuyasha but still managed to keep them in character. Awesome fic.
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
The one true thing about Spectrum is that she's a great writer!

Haha, okay, I know I'm not funny, but this was such a great fic. Hurah for friendship and all that.
fornwalt chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hee hee. I like this fic. One comment though. Inuyasha is drunk, correct? So, why would he jump into a tree to sleep? Wouldn't he fall down halfway through the night? _ Not critisizing, just curious. Great job, keep it up!
snowy chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
great fic!
Lalaith Yamainu chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love this story! Not enough Inuyasha/Miroku bonding... friendship has been undermined by the shippers.
Anora-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Ah, that was...nice. I am very impressed, it was just so honest. It gave me the warm-fuzzies...

I really don't know how to describe it. I do know it is a thing of rare beauty.
kingleby chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
lol, i loved this! i can definately picture them responding the way they did_
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
You know, I'm not one for drinking, however, I think this is a game I'd be willing to play. Probably need shots or something to that effect. Best part is, the drunker your partner gets, the truer the answers.

Good story by the way, your right in that there are not enough of this type of story, simple comraderie. Your writing style is very good in this I think you did a particularly good job.

~QueenTatooine
kittenchow chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
not bad i actually enjoyed this one alot/
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »