Reviews for The Hope Within War
Steven P. P chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Now I'm starting to understand why didn't you send me the next chapter of AL yet. :)

It wasn't slow, only perhaps a little short, but I'm not really complaining... I would encourage you to continue soon, but the DBZ-fan part of me won't let it. :)
Eclavadra Abier chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Write more, I wanna see how it plays out!
Fei4 chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I really liked that chapter, i haven't seen X2 yet...but i like how you are going of from that, and Remy's in it...YAY!Hopefully u can update soon, this was a really good start.
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
The base concept surprised me a bit, I mean it's kinda strange that Xavier's appearance didn't change the president's oppinions at all, considering that at that particular moment in his office they could've killed him if they wanted to. That should have pointed out something to him...

Anyway, the chapter is well written. :)
Regus12 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
good start but Logan i think would not have been anywhere near that patient with anyone especially not "one eye"
cynical chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
tight. I love the characterizations...only really familiar with the movies and a couple of nightcrawler-centric comics lying around my friend's house, but they seem spot on. It was a little weird to me in the movie how nobody got pissed at kurt for trying to kill the president and all. nice to see you addressing that. it's also extremely well-written, by the way (if it wasn't, I wouldn't review it at all). And you obviously have a good mistakes! go you! don't forget to update...?
SilverclawRose chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Rew likes! You're an excelent writter! Everything just...flows so well. I can't wait to read more, this is going on my favorites list! Update soon!