Reviews for Never Sound in Slavery
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
intriguing
the toaster chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I believe, that out of a movie full of interesting people... pyro is the most interesting. Yes... great wording toaster...

THis was excellent. It annoys me this is one shot... but there's not much I can do. Excellent story... just fantastic!
MerchDoyle chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
nice stroy!
Pyromaniacal Llama chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Wonderful. I love it.
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 6/15/2003
Good! Well-written, & captivating... (except the swearing)...

Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
"This guy was Satan’s teddy bear, if he could be classified as a stuffed animal at all."

This. Was. Great. An insightful, fascinating combination of character study and "what happens next." Your characters are extremely IN character and believable. Simply smashing. I've made a note to come back to read your follow-up fics.

Malvolia
Hopeless Bromantic chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Lovely! I praise thee!
FireStarter8 chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
cool story
What's Their Name chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
great fic. nice to see someone who doesn't incoporate a mary sue into the whole John turning. going to read the next two.
selectclientele chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
aii, this is *good*! and it's pyro! *claps* yay!
Anon Entry chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
Wonderfully written, a great take on Pyro's thoughts. I love the lyrics integrated in, too. I'm gonna stick this on my favorites list, just so I can look at it from time to time. You rule!
thisisnicole chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
Oh my gosh, that was a killer story!
miss toad chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Great characterization, absolutely perfect. I loved everything about this-you write so very well! Can I beg you to write more with this? Oh, well, am anyway.
Beth Winter chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Good work!

I like the simple narration, and Pyro's inner thoughts. Your Magneto was dead on, I could practically see him saying his lines :)
Ammunett chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I loved this story! After seeing the second movie I was convinced that Magneto and co were not 'evil', just did things differently, and reading what you've written had been a breath of fresh air. Any plans to do a sequel at all? It would be nice to see the Brotherhood in a different light...plus more John is a MUST! :)