Reviews for Persistance of Vision
invisiblesplotch chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
This is another awesome piece, this really captures all the Avalanche individuals so wonderfully, and this is one of the reasons why i love them so much, because each of them have their stories and distinctive personalities. No other characters have intrigued and inspired me so much, and thank you for portraying them so beautifully.
Travithian Axile chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Oh my god, these are beautiful. That's all I can say. They touch the heart. Really simple and sweet poems.
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 3 . 5/20/2004
...I really think Squall's mother felt that way about him. I know I would, were I his lucky mother. Now I see why his name is Squall. Not only because of his sudden, stormy attitude, but because of his eyes. I wonder if she stared into them as intently as some do now. I wonder now if she would approve of his attitude. If she would like Rinoa. If she would be glad he was working as a mercenary at a failing military school. If she would rather have him at her side, dead, instead of wasting his life fighting. If she would think of him as real, or just a video game character, as a lot of people fail to notice.
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 2 . 5/20/2004
This...this was touching. Now I am a fan of this game, a big fan. I think I felt at the end of Final Fantasy X as Yuna felt. Maybe not as intense, most definatly not THIS intense, but intense none the less. I liked this poem. It's amazing to see how one poem can change the way you look out on things, can change the way you see the world, the oceans, especially, now. I am terribly sorry I cannot write too long of a review, but I want to read the next chapter soon.
Tsuyunoinochi Koukyo chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Finally, someone who can write a Final Fantasy without making it humorous! Although I'm not a fan of Final Fantasy VII, which I'm guessing this was about, with the ninja and all that, I'm judging by the intensity and the grammar, and those seem to be in tip-top shape. I must say, however, that I am most looking forward to the poems about VI.
The light within the darkness chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
... Simply, hard to describe what you wrote...
MizukoMidori chapter 3 . 1/25/2004
Wow, that was sad. Very pretty though. I liked it. Not many people right about it. It's nicely written. I'll have to read the other two chapters at a later point though. Take care. .6
Luff,
Rachel
Jennifer chapter 3 . 8/20/2003
WOW this is good .I especially liked the one about Yuna. You've got talent keep up the good work.
yunalesca78 chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
Beautifully written, and deep. You never know when your number's up...Got me started thinking about the bombing here in Oklahoma City a few years ago, for some reason. Figure that one out. Heh.

Anyway! You are incredibly talented with the poetry, and I look forward to more. Moremoremore! :-D
SO SWEET chapter 2 . 5/24/2003
SO SWEET!
I'm a good girl I am chapter 2 . 5/13/2003
I like the form of this one, it works very well with the way you've set the poem up. It reminds me of what Yuna's diary might look like. PoorYuna!

The last line is so sad...*sniff*...I think I'm gonna go home and bite my pillow!
Meef MASTAH chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Oh my goodness...I love the one about Aeris! I like the angelic/pseudo-religious imagery/symbolism.

The one about Vincent makes me sad, though. I always feel bad for Vincent because he seems just like a shell of a man...as though there once was a happy, joyful being there. Sad, sad.
yunalesca78 chapter 2 . 5/12/2003
...

Wow.
XenoRain chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Wow, this is great! I have no idea that poems are so cleansing to the mind.
XenoRain chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
The use of words are well done. Though I never read poems very often, this poem sounds really good.