Reviews for Going Native (Complete)
ALLHEAVEN2 chapter 27 . 10/18
That kind of ruined it, I don't see the need for that nonsense, why god bullshit and messages from the future man... I hope it's dragonball style goddess and not omnipotent ROB trash...
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 3 . 10/11
Months later, our bouts were only broken up only by food instead of having to go into the healing tank — I thought my power level would skyrocket. I was getting stronger, faster, better in every single way. Yet, in the past week, my power level only went up a single point. I was stagnating instead of getting stronger. I only had ten months left and I wasn't anywhere close to being able to take on the strongest saibaman-

Why did you severely nerf the MC? Zenkai boosts are an established part of Saiyan biology. While you pointedly made him a low class saiyan, purposely stunting his growth, bending canon to fit your narrative purposes, is going way too far.
makoto88 chapter 86 . 10/7
Este es el mejor capitulo que leí tanto las escenas de drama que quedaron muy bien sobre todo la muerte de Vegeta y la reacción de Tarble, también lograste que toda la historia pudiera dirigirse a este punto exacto sin dejar huecos o parecer qué ocurio todo por solo arte de magia, sino que todo siguió un guion planeado que quedo excelente esta es una de las mejores historia de dragón Baal
makoto88 chapter 85 . 10/7
Excelente capitulo ya comienza la batalla final, además parece que la próxima generación tengan todo un ejercito de super saiyajin
Dayside chapter 78 . 8/27
This story is so fucking boring and uninteresting it's impressive.
Amazing. That's all I can say.
drakiesan chapter 87 . 8/20
One of the fkin worst trashy DBZ ffs ever made... bleh. It's soooo freakin boring. It's just badly made carbon copy of any pathetic suffering MC. It's not even funny.
Please tell me he'll be using the gravity function for training
Halfway baby
marvinbesey chapter 88 . 8/17
Expertly exercuted
justlovereadin chapter 51 . 8/17
captain ginyu is in lobos body right now so he should easily be able to heal from that hand. i mean lobo was able to regenerate from a drop of blood
justlovereadin chapter 41 . 8/17
who are these purifier people i don't recognize them from anything
justlovereadin chapter 37 . 8/17
so i went back and checked and this is the first time you've ever mentioned broly. but the way you dropped it was like you expected us to have bunch of information about him already which we don't
I don't know whether to be mad that they ring was so blatantly ignored, ot to be laughing my ass off because the ring was so blatantly ignored. Lol
...Damn