Reviews for Latitude
Belice chapter 32 . 11/29/2020
good story... I like the idea of teh ancient city and I really love the John/queen part
elsiek chapter 32 . 11/8/2020
A very enjoyable story. Thank you.
Thoseeyesoh chapter 32 . 11/1/2020
I loved this...sad it's finished...i want more . Well done. P
Vadercat chapter 32 . 10/5/2020
You're a masterful storyteller, I just wish you were still writing SGA stories, I've loved reading most of your stories.
Ruki88 chapter 32 . 10/4/2020
Thank you for the story. I enjoyed it immensely!
imashel chapter 32 . 1/3/2020
Wow, I’m so glad I found someone who is still writing good, well plotted Atlantis stories. Really liked your secondary characters especially little Net. Even the cities had flavorsso original. I’m so sorry to read that you are ill and pray that you have some great doctors and nurses caring for you (my mom was in the City of Hope so I know they’re out there). Best wishes for a better New Year, I’m off to read another story.
janeishly chapter 32 . 11/29/2019
Somebody recently posted on Twitter a question asking which cancelled TV show you'd most like to see brought back, and why. And I said Stargate Atlantis -because of this story.

This would have made a *fantastic* episode. Or probably more than one. Absolutely loved the different settings, the "Will they escape? And how?" suspense and - as always - the interplay between Rodney and John!
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 32 . 11/15/2019
Oh wow. What a journey...I'm surprised to say that I've got tears in my eyes as I type this review. The absolute sense of satisfaction has made my heart feel so full as to overflow with emotions. Thank you so much for the time and effort that you obviously put into your creations. I look forward to devouring the rest of your works!
Vadercat chapter 32 . 11/10/2019
This was a really good story and you tried up all the loose ends. Apart from syntax errors in sentence structure, you did an excellent job with this story and I'll be happy to add it to my favorites.
mpacifico35 chapter 32 . 11/4/2019
Great, great story. love your writing style!
Sonya Sullivan chapter 32 . 11/1/2019
Thank you so much for sharing this awesomeness with us!
This story hooked me right from the start and I felt like I was sharing John and Rodney's journey with them. All the highs and lows and moments of friendship and fears and even tears.
The characters they met along the way became my friends too (not Lady Tarva she was mean to John), and I wanted happy endings for them too - which mostly happened.
I loved Rodney and Net together and had mixed feelings when she returned home (even though that's where she really belonged).
I found the 'situation' with V'stet extremely amusing (and hot) and don't think it's a discussion John and Rodney will ever have lol.
I enjoyed the ride immensely and think you are a wonderful story teller and thank you again for giving me a few hours of immersive happiness.
Astraldust chapter 32 . 10/22/2019
Really loved this story from beginning to end. So much going on for John and Rodney during their difficult journey home. I don't normally like Rodney heavy stories but you made this one enjoyable because of his interaction with Net. He seemed more human and less I'm a genius. You had John's character down to a tee. I'm not injured and let me protect you. Perfect. Thanks for writing and hope you continue to bring SGA back to life.
HMTyping chapter 32 . 10/19/2019
You have a gift for storytelling. Thank you for sharing your story with me. I couldn't hardly put it down.
LadyShelley chapter 32 . 10/18/2019
Great story! Thoroughly enjoyed it.

I loved the premise that the farther away a group was, the less influence the Ancient technology had thanks to the Wraith. You did a great job showing that with the different people John and Rodney met on their journey home.

I also liked that you let this take time. This wasn't an easy journey for either of them, and it took months. Very realistic.

Thanks for sharing.
Skye Graham chapter 32 . 10/15/2019
Loved your story! I liked the various societies progressing throughout the story as well as the interesting OCs that we met along that journey. I have to say Net was my favorite character; I loved reading about her and the guys(Rodney and John.) l love how she recognized Sheppard just from Rodney’s description of him. Truly fun read. Thanks!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »