Reviews for Trouble is in love and it's not with Holly
plagarate chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Nice!
Name On The Spine chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
It sort of has a "hahaha" cutesy relationship. I love it b. If you don't write yaoi, you may want consider it. You're brilliant at it. And, on the highly unlikely instanent that this would happen, this seems to be completley realistic ).
Team Erik and Fang chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Eh, thank you for that mental image...weird...XD
grendels chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Fantastic as usual. Love the Trouble/Grub pairing. This is probably one of the only one's like it on here. While I absolutly loved it, I have to agree with some of the other reviewers (reviewers, not flamers.) who said this isn't your best work. While it's beautiful and poetic, it seems so...fluffy. I am not a fluff fan so that didn't really sit well with me. AS for the flamers...oh god. You probably have to deal with so many of them. If you've been checking your reviews for this tory lately, than you would see that 1) all your flamers are under anon. usernames. Cowards! 2) Some kid in flouncing around pretending to be Trouble Kelp and saying that you described him all wrong. Weird... Good job on this piece and hope to see more from you soon!

Gema
Sovrani chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
This was strange but well-written, so I can deal with it. Wow, that was really good.
Imcannedfruit chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
WTF! blue yeti u are twisted!
xMetallicBooger chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Eh. I had mixed feelings about this story. Not that it was badly-written. The pairing really didn't even bother me all that much. I don't really care much for incest, but if Trouble and Grub weren't brothers, it'd be really cute. Mainly the only thing that bothered me was the way you described the characters. That's just not how I see them. That was really the only thing that bothered me, oddly enough. Their looks and personalities just seem vastly (but not completely) different from the way I pictured them. But, hurray for doing your own thing, and I think the only reason you got any negative reviews at all was because some people don't like slash but they read it anyway, just so they have an excuse to berate someone about how homosexuality is "sick" or "wrong".
IvoryWhiskers chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Well written although I object strongly to the incest, but you made it barable Just.

I'd have to say that my favourite pairing (which you introduced) would have to be Trouble/Chix from grapevine (minus Grub) and my favourite storys would be Death, Genesis and D'Arvit.

And there was probaably no reason for me to tell you that but I can't remember whether I reviewed them and I like them anyway

Although PLEASE update D'Arvit and 'life' soon!
chain-link-fence chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
oww.. u have just broken my mind..

but it was a good story!
IndentityCrisis chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
only two slashs, hey?... this must be older. did you know that I actually go to your profile and randomly pick a story every time im bored? lol. its awesum...

i like this. its... i dunno...not disturbing like some of the HP ones I've read. and they eased into it all really smoothly. plus its a good backdrop to why Trouble is always so protective of Grub. lol. ok, write on,

I.D,c
trouble kelp chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
your...a ...sick...gross...idiot! (vomits) and i have a lot of hair its not buzzed! its black and i have green eyes! (just so you know me better to describe in your fics!) so yeah...your still sick!
Z chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
Weirdness at its very weirdest.
RicaResin chapter 1 . 3/2/2004
Do I have to kiss up to you again, or can you believe me when I say that it was good. Then again, it probably wasn't your best work...
... no offence.
Your forever loyal reader,
Identity99
Silver Bullet Girl chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
Yeah that was a cute brother thing. I didn't understand the last part, but with my small mind everything goes in one eye and out the other.
Great Story! WRITE MORE!
author gone chapter 1 . 11/28/2003
Funny, and Scary...if you think thats perverted you should see the fanfic about Root and Foaly that my friend Mewey made me write!