Reviews for The Reader's Wish
Alrissa chapter 8 . 8/8
This was interesting. Both the setup, the cheat and the characters.

I would not have minded learning where this was going.
SixPathsOfKyuubi chapter 8 . 7/26
I'll admit I didn't have high expectations going in but it was a delight to read. I hope this continues and I look forward to this wonderful work.
kitty-ing chapter 1 . 4/18
Gives me Omniscient reader vibes, am slightly interested.
TsukuyoGintoki chapter 2 . 9/19/2021
why would they say that about Slytherin if they read all the books. triggered triggered triggered triggered!

it's one thing to talk up Gryffindor but an entire other thing to say that to Harry. that's really unethical. Slytherin wanted students who were cunning.
Mr Beaver Buttington chapter 8 . 9/17/2021
You just randomly added Moirai as a name?
AugustMoon259 chapter 8 . 8/31/2021
Yay! An update from one of my favorite stories. It's quite sweet how Dastaan gave Harry the chance to learn about his parents earlier, especially by telling him which professors knew his parents in the past. Speaking of professors, McGonagall got quite the gift. Though it makes sense that the Marauder's Map couldn't have been the only object able to locate anyone in Hogwarts. Does that mean the spell(s) used can be learned? That'd be cool. And I liked how McGonagall looked at Dastaan when she mentioned "students who leave an everlasting imprint on others". Has Hermione never heard of people with photographic/eidetic memory? It's certainly not limited to magical people...people in real life have it too.
adam110902 chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
great chapter
yochan123 chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
I hope he can fix the issues asap
Riniko22 chapter 8 . 8/30/2021
Now, if only there was a way to send food to Sirius, till you can find a way to release him or have him released. How, any of them could have him locked away without a trial, yet give those that tortured Neville's parents to insanity a trail is deeply troubling.
Riniko22 chapter 7 . 8/22/2021
Interesting story, I hope you will be completing another chapter soon.
Stevonnie Chiron chapter 4 . 7/3/2021
Great story, my friend!
anish38kumar chapter 7 . 5/29/2021
Please update more.
The story is great.
adam110902 chapter 7 . 2/15/2021
interesting story, with minimal system, and good mc
Carrenho96 chapter 1 . 2/7/2021
"a young man of about 30-ish years". Just accept, it'll hurt less. Old age come to us all, there's no problem in going bald.
Mordred247 chapter 7 . 2/6/2021