Reviews for All in a Letter
TheOneWhoRisesUp chapter 1 . 2/5
KAWAII! OMG! This is totally awesome in like every way luv it
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
This was so cute! Really sweet, I love it.
Niffler81 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
That was a great story, except that Ginny's full name is Ginerva, not Virginia. And I'm pretty sure her middle name is Molly, but that one in not too sure on. However, great story!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
love it
nayin chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
I love this
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That was so sweet :) I love it!
ReaderMagnifique chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
PLEASE GIVE US THE SEQUEL!
Anne chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
*Sigh.* It never fails. You always get my stomach to flip and my chest to tingle and my brain to want to call my boyfriend even at two in the morning and have a good, healthy drink of "milk." I'm sure you know what I mean. I love H/G and I love your stories. Harry's letter and attitude were perfect. And I love Ginny! Hm. I have vines out my window (ahem) maybe Boyfriend and I will be able to have our milk after all. Perhaps some cream as well. ;)
LifeonEarth chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love it.
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Please add the sequel it was really good so I really want to know if the sequel s as good
Untiltheveryend7 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
So cute :) And I can see how much you've progressed as a writer! This is amazing, but you've developed so much to be where you are now in the recent chapters of Commentarius!

But yes, I love this. A lot. My H/G shipper feelings are running wild!
elevenuds chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What a cute story. keep writing!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
So I haven't read that much HP fiction so although I guess it probably is a common plot it totslly didnzmt feel like this and it definitely had your own flavour and special style and fabulousness that I love in your fics. And the letter seemed so real and natural.
De1eted Acc0unt chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Very cute! Exactly how Harry and Ginny would, I think, act.
shimmeringbubbles chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I'm currently going on a mission to read ALL of your stories. and review them. Purely because you are a completely fantastic author and I look up to you so much. Your writing is completely inspired.