Reviews for The RWBY Casts Watches the Multiverse
wearedeadpool chapter 23 . 2/14
I don't know if you original stories with established medias, but could you do a Doctor Who one, I kinda already have my own character list for which RWBY characters would be which Doctor, though I guess I could say what the story would be about first.

the story is that, many incarnations of the Doctor (even some from alternate timelines) are randomly teleported together to an unknown planet, they work together to figure out what is going on, eventually learning that the Valeyard (a future version of the Doctor in some way, as his true origins are still unknown to this day), who brought as many incarnations of the Doctor (most of whom are his past selves) there as possible, to simultaneously steal all their Regenerations for himself, though obviously the Doctors would beat him in the end and go back to their proper place in time, with only the latest incarnation of the Doctor (from each Regeneration timeline) remembering what happened there.

now for the character list.

main line:

1st Doctor - Lionheart
2nd Doctor - Oobleck
3rd Doctor - Jacques
4th Doctor - Torchwick
5th Doctor - Taiyang
6th Doctor - Sun (took his face from the Time Lord Maxil, who shot the 5th Doctor once)
7th Doctor - Qrow
8th Doctor - Ren
War Doctor - Ironwood
9th Doctor - Mercury
10th Doctor - Jaune
11th Doctor - Neptune
12th Doctor - Ozpin (took his face from the Roman Lobus Caecilius, who the 10th Doctor saved)
13th Doctor - Neon
14th Doctor - Jaune (took his face from the 10th Doctor)
15th Doctor - Flynt
the Curator - Torchwick, Sun, and Neptune (the Curator is a distant future incarnation of the Doctor, and is known to have revisited former faces they once had, like how the 14th Doctor went back to the 10th Doctor's face, though the only known faces the Curator has used again are the 4th, 6th, and 11th Doctor's face, though they definitely reused others of course)

past secret incarnations:

1st Timeless Child - Ruby
2nd Timeless Child - Emerald
3rd Timeless Child - Pyrrha
4th Timeless Child - Cinder
5th Timeless Child - Weiss
6th Timeless Child - Yang
7th Timeless Child - Oscar
(these next 8 are from the ClassicWho episode storyline "The Brain of Morbius", which sadly thanks to the stupid Timeless Child storyline, they are now canon Doctors)
1st Morbius Doctor - Adam
7th Morbius Doctor - Maria
8th Morbius Doctor - Hazel
Fugitive Doctor - Glynda

future incarnations:

(now rather any of these will ever come to pass or not now, I don't really know)
The Emperor - Ghira
Fred - Cardin
Father of Time - Ozma
the Relic Doctor (from the Doctor Who novel "Alien Bodies") - Kali
the Valeyard - Salem

now for the alternate timelines of the Doctor's personal timeline (well, as least alternate future for the 8th Doctor), which I'll state what Doctor Who media they are from.

The Curse of Fatal Death:

9th Doctor - Nora
10th Doctor - Blake
11th Doctor - Port
12th Doctor - Clover
13th Doctor - Willow

Scream of the Shalka:

9th Doctor - Blake

lastly, other versions I couldn't mention above.

other versions:

the Meta-Crisis Doctor - Jaune
the Master Doctor (when the Master took over the Doctor's body and became their next incarnation in "The Power of the Doctor") - Watts

just realized this was more just me explaining which RWBY characters I'd have as which incarnations of the Doctor (which I'll probably keep updating as more incarnations of the Doctor are introduced), but whatever.

I guess if you ever continue this Fanfic, you can maybe do this if you want to.
Guest chapter 42 . 12/19/2023
Update?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2023
Do real steel final fight
KenjiApex chapter 37 . 9/25/2023
I didn't expect that Zhongli will join them..
EndriRigs chapter 42 . 9/22/2023
Have them react to Devil May Cry 5 with Dante's battle with Urizen or maybe a death battle wit one oof their characters agains someone else.
Uncle Woody chapter 42 . 9/7/2023
react to ekko scenes from arcane?
sanjiv121606 chapter 24 . 8/25/2023
Damn I don't when was this chapter made but Null from Couer would be quite interesting to react
IrishKatana chapter 42 . 7/24/2023
Well there’s a new video for Team SLVR can’t wait to see everyone’s reaction to it.
CommonwealthFlip chapter 40 . 7/22/2023
tfw the readers are inconsiderate af when the author is trying to rest his head over the thousands of messages. Please guys, give him rest like goddamn, its not like he's a robot
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2023
To pit: I'm just pointing out how people should wait to see if the author is actually planning on continuing this fic instead of giving endless recommendations (also I was exaggerating when I said it was years) but no I guess I can't just give my thoughts and I should just get a brain my bad.
faturandi37 chapter 7 . 6/26/2023
please can you continue this story and make them react on the battle of kamijou touma vs othinus (infinity hell)
Wangbu chapter 40 . 6/18/2023
Guys! Did you hear?! Mark Zhang has something new and its called A RWBY Fan OC Tournament: Episode 1 - Simin vs Obsidius. The RWBY Cast would love to see it!
f.rahman1302 chapter 1 . 6/12/2023
need more chapter
Pit chapter 42 . 6/7/2023
To Tim: Um dude, it’s only been almost a year since he’s updated. I mean I’m worried if he’s ok too, but get a brain.
AidenJacksonSmithDSBB chapter 28 . 5/17/2023
Think you could make them react to something from Honkai Impact please?
2,879 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »