Reviews for Ben, You Ignorant Slut
107derwent chapter 2 . 6/6
Loving these one-shots! The Office is an amazing show and i love it Reylo style hahah hope you keep going!
Okay, I am reading all of your stories tonight. They are amazing! So emotional, and beautiful, and heartbreaking and hopeful! Well done! I hope you continue to write amazing Reylo stories
Lily chapter 1 . 1/30
I have to read all your stories, they are really great! Well done and thank you again. Loved this two different stories!
MalaniTsunami chapter 2 . 11/29/2019
Chapter 2 was so good! The Office is my favorite show. Reylo as Pam and Jim made my heart so happy. I loved that she came to find him in Japan. Leaving her job to be with Ben is exactly how season 3 of The Office should had started.
ToughSpirit chapter 2 . 10/13/2019
Wow another really great oneshot. All the Japanese references were really great too. I lived in Japan for a bit so things like 711 really hit home for me. Damn I could read these all day long! Cant wait for the next one!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Ok that was a good, funny and sweet one shot. The way everything played out was good.
Mikey457281 chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
This was funny, then sad, then funny again, I liked it very much, please do continue
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 9/30/2019
This was so much fun! And my heart broke a little when Ben realized it was all a prank.