Reviews for Spirit World
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
I've read this story several times, it is definitely a favourite! I love the way you wrote it and hope you continue writing in the future.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
really wish you would put up a one shot of how they told the family and how the family took it. there are not very many of those, let alone well written ones, and this was so well written I wish there was more.
OnceUponAnOriginal chapter 10 . 4/8/2014
Ahh I think I just fell in love with Jake, he's a sweetie at heart :) I LOVED this! Thank you for writing it :)
LilyPSuzeSMiaM chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
Ok, I have read this fic before. But I realized I had never reviewed it! So now I am. . .ever. Like, I'm not even kidding. It is so good. I love it!
I want to be Jesse's girl chapter 10 . 12/7/2008
I love it seriously the first time I have read something like this in Jake's POV and can I say you have him on the dot Brad too - I mean he's not as bad as Suze liked to think and I think she sort of liked Jake after the first book when he saved her and all. You know what I can see this happening - Jake having the responsibility of being a big bro and all and taking it all seriously.

Nicely fitted it - you write Jake awesome even Jesse - i think even the little mention of everyone else is on the dot. One of the best fics ever
Caiti Cat chapter 10 . 11/8/2008
this was a really cool story. I like the fact that you made Jake seem like not such a bad guy. I like Jake.
Priestess Kohana chapter 10 . 4/18/2008
Aw, this was a really sweet story-and I loved how it was mainly in jake's view.

Fantastic job and keep up the great work!

K
Plia chapter 10 . 3/13/2008
this is a truley brilliant story. you should be proud. i totally love the mediator series, and i really dont think that theres enough stories that center on her (step)brothers. ive read most of the amazing books but can you tell me which book does suze get burried under a pile of rubble. thanks a million.
Jaliy chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
Awesome story!Great job!
Twilightrocks27 chapter 10 . 10/27/2007
AW OMG! THIS WAS SO GOOD! i've never seen a story in jakes pov! hes so sweet! great job on it! D
PiscesHateScorpios chapter 10 . 10/17/2007
Oh this chapter was so totally sweet
emily chapter 10 . 9/16/2007
omg that was brilliant
Dariel chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
This story is amazing. I loved it.
tashie1010 chapter 10 . 6/19/2007
GEEZ! this has to be the best Mediator story i have ever read, no lie. its flippin brilliant! ur a great writer XD
Lovelikethemovies chapter 10 . 6/18/2007