Reviews for Bad Tacos
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
So random and strange, lol. Yet this is awesome.
Progos chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Now _that_ is funny.
Paosheep chapter 1 . 4/7/2007

That was incredibly awesome.

Beware the Taco.
Teioh chapter 1 . 7/4/2006

That was awesome...
Caiyne chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Oh... Oh man... That made my whole day right there mate - I haven't laughed so hard in a long while. "Sure can't" XD

Most impressive mate, most impressive.
Riverfox237 chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
That was HILARIOUS! You ROCK! How do you do it? I already have your "The Science of the Pokeball" fic in my Favs list, and this is just as funny! (In a different way, of course.) Waytago! I love your work! Keep it up!
Cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
[uncontrolable laughter] That was awesome!
Waterviper chapter 1 . 6/11/2004

hahh-*coff! wheeze!*...*pant, pant, pant*hahaha hahahahaahhaah-*choke! Gag!* xD

'Nine! *pant, pant!* 'Nine, I'm going to fry

you alive, you ungodly humor machine! Don't tell me you wrote that overnight or something-*pant!*-I'm blonde, but I'm not that stupid! *pant...*

Oh, THAT was funny! My ribcage hurts; I think I broke something! You ARE the queen of fanfiction! You rock, 'Nine! You so rock! You so make my day! .~

...and it's nearly one in the morning...*sigh* So much for writing an intelligent review. -.-' We'll try this again sometime (yawn).

h chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
tehet was hilarious!
SaberMew64 chapter 1 . 6/7/2003
I cracked up when I read this, I had wanted to read this ever since Nine (who is indeed my brother) told me about this over the phone. Still I prefer the Pierre the Unlucky Paris story better. Keep up the strange, yet good work!
Eileron chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Oh, the hilarity!

You should probably put in a recommendation of what a self inserted character should be (characteristics and such) will anyway, because I'm bored...

Very Basic Outline

1) Original Name the flows with the Seriers...

2) 1-2 Strengths

3) 1-2 Weaknesses for EACH strength...

This makes the character seem more lifelike...and doesn't have the God character that can destroy everything, has perfect balance, and looks like a supermodel. It just doesn't work that way.

What I tend to do if I write one is I'll have my character have 2 forms, a battle form and a normal form, and set characteristics for each. After a good deal of the story, I may introduce another character that follows the God-powerful character lingo, completely demolishing everybody, giving some little amount of information or foreshadowing, then wandering off to parts unknown. If used alot if gets corny, but if imbedded in the work well it works.

Anyway, hilarious story!
Locke Cole chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
Wow. Thats the oddest fic I've read in a long time. Funney. Definitly funney.. Most interesting view of an SI for as long as I can rememeber.
TheSilverFox06 chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
I like this one a lot. The only problem I have is that I thought your roommate never sleeps in your room (for others reading this, C9 and myseft are good friends). Oh well, it added a little extra funniness to the story.
Nicky4 chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
I haven't laughed like that in a while. Damn that was hilarious.