Reviews for A Level Crossing
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 4/19
Marvelous in my humble opinion.
James Birdsong chapter 30 . 2/7
Cool story
KVeronicaP chapter 28 . 11/4/2021
I just caught myself up to speed from chapter 20, and I figured it was high time I stopped lurking and dropped a review. Just like to let you know that I've been enjoying this piece immensely, and I look forward to more chapters.
I wouldn't mind at all if the story strayed into those of the minor characters; I personally feel like it spices thing up and allows for more insight via a different character's perspective. Anyway, pen on!
KVP
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 24 . 7/3/2021
argh! how dare you end it there!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
It's a very goid read. This game is criminally underrated and I appreciate you writing in that universe a lot. And it is quite a breath of fresh air, since your story fits quite well with the game. Please continue writing it.
MasterKogha chapter 1 . 10/24/2020
Did you know a level crossing is a special type of train control mechanism in the UK? There's even a few that are manually powered where the user powers the gates themselves! watch?vmRQt_PMhBXY A level crossing you have to power yourself!
Duke Serkol chapter 16 . 9/27/2020
Now things are getting interesting. The episodic style up to now was hit and miss... but mostly hit (so good job thus far!)

Now we have hints of an ongoing adventuresome plot rearing its head. It will likely be more challenging, but I'm looking forward to seeing this develop.
those-that-wander chapter 16 . 9/22/2020
Congrarulations on your MA!
RandomFF.netUser chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
WARNING! SWEETNESS OVERLOAD! SYSTEMS FAILING! STORY TOO GOOD!
Queen Emily the Diligent chapter 15 . 8/11/2020
aww. ️
ff chapter 1 . 7/19/2020
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow...,...

Fhb
RandomFF.netUser chapter 12 . 7/9/2020
I missed a few updates? Ugh, sorry about that. At least I got to read the last four chapters all together. They make such a cute duo... Link seems like just the person to be into model trains. Still, I wouldn't have thought to do it, so it's definitely not unoriginal. Sorry about the double negative. Just in case you are as bad at understanding them as I am, it was a unique idea. To be honest, I don't particularly care if the chapters are lighter and happier or more serious. As long as you write them and ST Link and Zelda are the protagonists, I'm not worried about the quality. Overall, another strong addition to the story? Series? I'm honestly not sure what to categorize this as, but It's incredibly good
Guest chapter 11 . 6/28/2020
That was cute :) I love th
skyguys05 chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
Honestly, I don't mind light-hearted or serious chapters. They're both great to read
Guest chapter 9 . 6/13/2020
One of the rare ST fanfics worth reading. Very well written, with a good caracterisation of Link and Zelda.