Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
TDIANDTDALOVER chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
this was a great story it is one of the best

i have every read
ranmaforever223 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
u better finish this story i will love to heear what happens. finish it! finish it!
real YGO fanI know the truth chapter 2 . 6/9/2004
oh please, like Yami hasn't killed before, fool he used to kill at lest every other day...hell he's the one who put seto in a card to experience painful death over and over and over(etc.) agian the first time Puggy is just a copy cat...
deadkitty1 chapter 16 . 8/29/2003
oh... that's so touching... is he gonna die? tell me more! bye!
Bayleef chapter 16 . 7/14/2003
Hey, interesting part. Feel kinda sorry for Bakura. Wow, never thought I'd say that ;; Well this story is still as interesting as ever, and I can't wait for the next part. Slán slán for now!

Bay Bay!

Bayleef
Anime-Alee chapter 15 . 7/2/2003
I can't wait! Please hurry and update!

(P.S. Is Joey jealous of Tristan, and does he like Tea?)
Seshennu chapter 14 . 6/22/2003
Hey! You updated this! _ Very, very interesting so far. Evil Joey... I like!

Keep it up, Lauren!

.::Gatochu::.
Kayrie chapter 1 . 6/21/2003
Your story was so addictive I read almost all the story in one sitting. Great plot, character development. I could feel Yugi's pain in the early chapters.

As for Joey's twist, that was pure genius. Now of course, all of us YGO fans know that Joey would never act that way, so something big is happenin'.
deadkitty1 chapter 14 . 6/21/2003
y... Y? how r u gonna end this, lauren? let me guess... with everybody dieing at the end. NO! i don't want that to happen! AH! *goes and hides in her room* i'm ok... plz write more so i know what happnes!
Solarious chapter 14 . 6/20/2003
Eh.. what happened to Joey? o.o;

Write.. more..

-.-;
Solarious chapter 13 . 6/3/2003
Oh... Marik and Bakura are behind the Kiba Crop. takeover! Interesting twist. )

I have no other comments. Now write!
Solarious chapter 12 . 6/2/2003
More confusing stuff _

*commands you to write more*
deadkitty1 chapter 12 . 6/1/2003
AH! poor tea! how can she get beaten up like that. how come everyone is getting so evil? so much angst... *shivers* hehehe! i like it! bye!
Bayleef chapter 12 . 5/31/2003
I've just spent about an hour of somit readin' your story from start too...well. this chappy, and I loved it! Very interesting so far, I fell really sorry for Yugi. Good work, update soon pretty please!

Bay Bay!

Bayleef
Seshennu chapter 11 . 5/30/2003
Hey Lauren! *pokes you* When are you going to update this..? I've been waiting and waiting and waiting, and it's really good! _

Good luck on this (and your other fics)!

.::Gatochu::.