Reviews for The Golden Book
Tobi chapter 3 . 11/12/2004
Does "espere" have an accent grave on the first e? And I believe that it would be "J'espere QUE tu pense que c'est amusant et bon...

Moi, je pense que touts les chapters sont tres bons!

Inuyasha Obsession chapter 6 . 10/15/2004
That was a perfect ending to a perfect story! Way to go! Awesome job!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 5 . 10/15/2004
That was really good! But poor Kagome, she must feel really embarrassed about Ayumi finding out!

This chappie gets a perfect score on my rating scale!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
That was a very ebil thing to do, and yes, I mean ebil, not evil. But great chappie! Exceeds perfect on my rating scale! Loved it!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 3 . 10/14/2004
Shippo, so young, so naive, *laughs* Grat chapter! Perfect on my rating scale! Loved it, as usual!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Miroku is up to his old tricks again! *laughter* Kagome and Inuaysha finally confessed to each other! Hooray! Awesomest chapter yet! Loved it!
Inuyasha Obsession chapter 1 . 10/14/2004
Inuyasha DOES love Kagome, yay! Now he just has to realize that she loves him too! 10 out of 10 on this chappie! Great job!
inugirl87 chapter 6 . 12/23/2003
*sniff sniff* that was so sweet!
Dragonmaster01 chapter 6 . 11/1/2003
cute fluffyness! *grins* i like the poetry! i like the idea with inuyasha marking kagomne with that little poem thingy... hehe...*sweatdrops* i have absolutely no clue what to call it.. ah well.

'twas good!
Divine Heart chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Great story! I loved it from the beginning to the end. _
Iota chapter 6 . 8/10/2003
All hail fluff!
Trillian chapter 1 . 8/9/2003
Stupid Inuyasha! Sounds promising. Next chappie...
Yoshimatsu chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
A great story! Kakite is quite possibly the most skilled author on the site!
Priest chapter 6 . 6/22/2003
this was a good story, sorry to see you felt the need to end it so soon, and with so many lose ends. perhaps i will look at your other stories. Ja-ne (_)
Lasako chapter 6 . 6/21/2003
Don't worry, after reading this one I don't think I could refuse if ten thousand youkai stood in the way and I only had a small pairing knife to defend myself with! Consider them read by me! Or, will be once I get time, lol. It's 1:30am right now and I'm VERY tired.