Reviews for Bridled Deception
hama431 chapter 13 . 7/12
This so sweet to of yami to have bakura Admit that he likes ryou
What will happen next
Will yugi meet seto and Marik
Will Marik fall for malik and vice versa
Will seto fall for joey and vice versa
Myfanfix chapter 13 . 5/19
Oh PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEEEE Finish this, it's a great story. I want to read the ending!
Marvel fan 98 chapter 1 . 1/23
Update please!
Ukume27 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Love love love love love love love this story! *screams*

*Coughs and calms self down* did I mention I love this story?
Marvel fan 98 chapter 13 . 11/1/2014
Update
YuugiYY chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
What are they running from, witches?
PokerPair chapter 13 . 11/29/2012
Kyaaaa that was so sweet of Bakura and a little devious on Yami's part hehehehe! please update soon
Nekoyasha12 chapter 13 . 5/16/2012
Just incase you might not have received my email:

I just really want to know why you stopped updating "Bridled Deception".

It's such a fantastic story and very original plot. I mean, yeah there are a long of demon and angel fics out there with them, but yours is the first I've seen that actually has a powerful bases for and/or to its plot. It's not all sporadic and just throw in there just to please. It all seems to have some meaning or another the ties in to a later or preview chapter.

If you're having immense writers-block I'd be happy and willing to help you with some ideas. But please, when you can, update this shimmering piece of golden work 'til it full with completion?

With deep hope

Neko12
super.happy.fun.time chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
Awww...This is so cute...Please update again...-
Sin of the Fallen chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
I really like your spin on the classic " What if the yamis were demons?"! I think it's quite refreshing! I hope you update soon, k? Don't let that writer's block get you down! Crap... I sound like Anzu... Never mind the Anzu moment! Hurry up and update!
Adam-1D chapter 13 . 7/15/2010
Loved it.
Humor chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
I love the way that you make Yami evil, but he doesn't hurt Yugi. He instead shows his love for him.

I also love how you put some humorous things into the story. It's hard to find any good YY/Y stories with humor in them. You however were very good at keeping the funny parts to a minimul and not over using them. This is an amazing story! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Leo112 chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
that was better then i expected... any way what are they running from? very interesting thing to think about hu?. any way up date soon please!
kuroneko1571 chapter 13 . 8/1/2009
Wow! Really good fic. Will Yami & Bakura escape the witches and have their happliy ever after with their Hikari's? I soo want to see the ending to this. Hope you can get your muse back to finish this one.

P.S. - Read the first chaps of Dripping Wings - Really good beggining (am waiting til its finished to read - completed fics are my favorites - and I'm itching to read that one - Fantasy/Supernatural/Romance is soo up my ally)
princessfrankie chapter 13 . 6/12/2009
i love this story! i can't wait to find out what happens next! please update soon!