Reviews for Waiting Lovingly for Marriage
luvnanofate chapter 1 . 8/22
I love these guys but how Fate acts here really upsets me. (I know it's only a story but I get emotionally tied to these ladies and Fate in particular. Marriage is a partnership, it is not one person making all the decisions, especially when it comes to marriage. Fate disappoints me here. Anyway, nice story and read. Thanks for your hard work and stay safe.
Jay
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 6/3
I know I've read and reviewed this previously, but I still love reading it back. Thank you!
Love novels chapter 1 . 4/21
Hello, I love your story and I would love to be able to translate into Spanish. Can you give me permission to do so?
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 1/12
That was great. Just brought angst and romance for me. I totally dig these kinds of stories and it will now go to my faves list. Thanks again!
genetic-depression chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
nice! This is honestly finally, Did you purposely tag it wrong?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Tes
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2019
Hilarious hehehhe...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2019
I see... Is there another pairs in Yuri genre that is as old as NanoFate? Why is that this pair can live this long.. It could be because the original story is still not giving an end for their personal live but surely because NanoFate lovers who keep writing great stories about these two along with fan's artworks that thousands time better than MGLN original artwork :)
Pet - Chay you are a great writer. Please don't stop ?