Reviews for Batman Light
Dana chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Love it!
Falseface chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
I love this story a lot.
Mr.Moe chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
That was kinda cool..
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Nice to read a story where Batman actually speaks his feelings.
luvthesea17 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Hey, I just read this like yesterday? Day before? Andi checked the publish date and it's older than I am. O.O should I be freaked out?
GumGumOnigiri chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
That was awesome.

Whenever I see the title I can't help but think of Coke and Pepsi.

Which is pretty harsh on Dick now that I think about it.
anikanlove chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
that was great. what a wonderful story. you should definatly write more like that. it was beautiful. its the kind of story that brightenes up people's days. it certinaly made mine. thanks for the great work.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I LOVE aand Miss your PROSPECTIVE ON THE Batfamily
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Fantasmic.
QuincyStallworth chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Tough to get through, because it's so touching.
Peace Like a River chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Wow. I'd have to say this is definitely my favorite out of all your Batman or Nightwing fics. I especially love the 'flashback'-y moments towards the end, and Bruce's discussion of 'Batman Dark' vs. 'Batman Light'. Lol, Bruce can be so dense sometimes; I'm just glad for Nightwing's sake that *this* wasn't one of those times. :-)
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Dude! AWESOMENESS AT IT"S BEST!
Erisinia chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Yes, Batman Light! All the flavor, only half the bad stuff! XD

Tim is still my favourite, but reading most of your bazillion fics has made Nightwing rise greatly in my affections...congratulations. :P :D
jbramx2 chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Squee! this rocks! Batman light, huh? I love your analysis of that. I also like how you manged to keep the characters true to themselves too. Wonderful story! *clapping*
Ivy chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Sweet, a touching moment. I really liked the flashbacks and the way they added to the story.