Reviews for Attractive Nuisance
capricious insanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Sweet story. I liked the pacing. Even though it's just one chapter, the relationship didn't seem rushed and fit perfectly. :) great work.
Mrs Suzy Black chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I came across this one-shot by sheer luck! You should change the status to complete... Anyway I loved it )! It was very well writen!
Squibakou chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wonderful as it was to see Draco's familiar classy character, it was even more enthralling to experience an oddly fitting suave Ron- I loved it.
inactivebye chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Very well written! I like how the story didn't seem rushed, and I really liked the ending. X3
mara1423 chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
This was a well done story. I loved loved loved it.
AnyOtherWorld chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
I love the Ron/Draco pairing. I don't know why, but i just do. And this fic is an excellent example of where it can be put to good use. I'm adding it to my favourites list.

Please keep writing.

~i-h8-sclub~
Forsaken Elf chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
This was extremely well-written. When I read the summary, I'd thought you'd make the characters fluffy- but you didn't, and I love that you kept Malfoy's old sarcasm- which I found almost sexy O.o- and Ron's old Moronism .

Over all, once again, Good Job.
yeaka chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
oh, this was very good! i loved all the fluff and gradual development! congrads, you've inspired me in this pairing. this story was excellent, i loved it! i only wish there was more _!
Kiyomisa chapter 1 . 9/30/2003
Very nice. I don't usually like stories set in the future, but you pulled this one off so well -. I really like the idea of Ron working on broom design and I like the natural way you got them together. Very cute. I was grinning so hard by the end that my cheeks hurt -
Asiha chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
DeRon here...Wow you have done the impossible! You can actually write a Draco/Ron slash and keep them in character! Props to you! :)
Jane Silver chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
How much is it going to cost to get another chapter?
Lady Constance Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Very nice

very Cute

Could see more of this pairing!
amythest chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
I absolutely loved it. A good D/R is hard to find, but this one made me laught and smile and want to go hug people. Keep up the awsome writing. :)
Draco-n-Ron4ever chapter 1 . 7/4/2003
WOW! That was should write another part to this story or something . But anyways , great story keep up the great work
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 6/17/2003