Reviews for Jealousy
Soul93 chapter 5 . 3/13/2011
i love this fic! romantic but not too mushy
creepysaru chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
god you're such a good writter I'm glad I read this fic it was very funny inth end the two of them were jealous jeje.

good luck and keep writing
Obsequious101 chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Hehe that was great! -evil laugh- heh that jackson was such a wimp!
SaJi chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
The Anderson bit make me giggle.
Haruka2007 chapter 5 . 3/28/2007
great story, i loved it :D, alucard was a bit OOC but it sure was funny lol. jackson u may crawl away hahahha, i nearly wet my pants!

:D
Dark-Kakalynn chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
This was a very well played fanfic. I enjoyed it! It was a refreshier compared to most Hellsing fanfics. You did a great job! _
CJ chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
So um... Did she get rid of the bodyguard, or is he still getting on alucard's nerves? I give this story two thumbs up. I think you should make a sequel.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2005
Aww, that's cute
sephirothleo chapter 5 . 1/1/2005
great story! i want more
personwithnoname chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
. :]
Sensoo chapter 5 . 6/13/2004
Alucard was little too emotional for my tastes. But overall it was a cute exchante.
IWH-master chapter 5 . 6/9/2004
I really liked your fic. it was very cute. keep up with the great writing! _
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 6/6/2004
Nicely done. I am enjoying it greatly. Hope to see more. . Good job.

-Liz.
Tashikawa chapter 2 . 3/30/2004
I think that this is a really amazing story. I have no improvements to suggest, so I just want to compliment you on your work.
Jynxfreak chapter 5 . 3/1/2004
oh, this I LIKE! somehow the idea of Alucard running like mad into an executive boardroom (I know, it's supposed to be a dinner but I'm mental) with a crazy dude-with-knives on his tail is incredibly amusing. I wouldn't mind seeing more, but actually it's probably a good idea not to write any more on this particular one. I'm gonna go see what else you've written now _
-The Freak