Reviews for Friends Will Be Friends
LuckyLadybug chapter 13 . 11/4/2019
Ugggh, Gorpley is horrible! Definitely a standard character type in most shows, but always despicable! I love Mr. Wainwright and Harriette stepping up to help Larry! It sounds like Harriette talking to him was just what he needed right then! And coming home to so much wonderfulness! This is such a lovely piece. I adore all the warm fuzzies and squee! It shows what a good person Larry is, and I like how you did the compare and contrast with Balki and Bartok you'd been planning!

Now I feel like getting the DVD set if it's in stock at the library today! Squeee. Although I still don't know how much time I'd get to watch it. I'd rather buy it, but I can't do that right now.
LuckyLadybug chapter 14 . 11/4/2019
Aww, this is adorable!

That poor woman. It's good she has a sister!

I love that you decided to do the story this way, with Jennifer never doubting. Much more powerful. All the family squee between all of them is so cute! I love how devoted Larry and Balki both are, and the descriptions of how Larry has his car.
LuckyLadybug chapter 12 . 10/27/2019
Such a terrifying thing to come home to! This is great to reference that episode and bring it up again. Definitely, it sounds like Larry needs professional help! I love Mary Anne being the one to explain things, and LOL, the "breathing is kind of important" line.

Oh wow, that was so creepy at the end! But awesome too!
LuckyLadybug chapter 11 . 10/27/2019
Aww, this is adorable and lovely! Such a good lesson! I love that Larry has no hesitation about not wanting to part with any of those special things.

The early scenes of him trying to explain Palutena's knowledge away are fun. LOL. And the reunion is so sweet!
Pakyann chapter 10 . 10/19/2019
Enjoyed this chapter. You really understand the characters. This could have an episode on the series! Thanks for sharing your talents.
Pakyann chapter 9 . 10/19/2019
This was a great ending to a halarious episode. In fact, one of my favorites! I hope you continue writing these for awhile. There are many episodes that need some extended wrap-up. Thanks! Now onto 10!
LuckyLadybug chapter 9 . 10/18/2019
What a great and squeeful fic! So much adorableness here! I especially love the line about Larry still being the same without his memories and trusting them. That was how I approached things in my fic where Nesbitt doesn't remember Lector. This may be my favorite installment so far. I just adore all this wonderful squee of helping Larry to remember and it working! And LOL, blanket thievery. The ending is precious.
LuckyLadybug chapter 10 . 10/18/2019
It's so disturbing when high school bullies are still bullies as adults! It definitely sounds like these creeps don't have any lives. Figures they're still picking on the girls! I love Balki standing up for them and Larry getting very angry. The ending is very cute. A great use of the prompt!
Pakyann chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
I am enjoying these stories! Are you going to add to the one concerning Queen Cookie? Did Balki and Larry get there in time to stop the coup?
LuckyLadybug chapter 7 . 10/13/2019
LOL, so cute! I love Balki's innocent excitement about snow. Larry finally charging with two snowballs is an amusing image! It's nice that all of them can enjoy the snow for a while!
LuckyLadybug chapter 6 . 10/13/2019
Definitely a suspenseful piece that totally pays tribute to the picture! I love how you describe everything! The ending bit is very moving. And the bit at the beginning describing the kids on the flight was really cute.

LOL, they have some strange rules in that country! And Skeptics ... **snerk.**
LuckyLadybug chapter 5 . 10/13/2019
Oh yikes, Jennifer has actually said their vacation problems are Larry's fault? Not something to say to someone with anxiety and an inferiority complex!

The fishies are so cute. LOL. And I like that Jennifer acknowledges this time the problem may have been her fault instead.

It's good that they could all have a good time and Larry wasn't further discouraged! Green sand ... fascinating.
LuckyLadybug chapter 4 . 10/13/2019
This is adorable! It sounds like such a magical evening. I would love to see something like that too! And enjoying food would be a great bonus. :) How fun that Balki knows all the Greek myths to tell them while they're waiting!

Awww, what Balki says to Larry and Jennifer is precious! What a sweet piece.
LuckyLadybug chapter 8 . 10/13/2019
Yikes! That is definitely terrible that Jennifer made those keys and kept taking the car over and over. Larry is so sweet and so good to be able to pull himself together that quickly after so many breaches of trust were revealed! But I imagine it helped that Jennifer was genuinely remorseful. I love the lesson she learned about not taking Larry for granted!

Balki trying to cover for her was adorable! I loved Jennifer rushing to confess when Larry blows up! And LOL, of course Balki and Mary Anne would be listening in to Larry and Jennifer at the end...
LuckyLadybug chapter 3 . 10/5/2019
What a nice, creepy ficlet, perfect for October!

LOL, pea soup spoon. It does sound like it fit, though! I love Balki's matter-of-fact reaction to falling down when Larry asks him how he feels.

A mysterious cemetery and frost... So disturbing! And the scene at the mausoleum is so creepy and squeeful all at once! I love how they put it all together.

Ending up right where they're supposed to be is also eerie, under the circumstances! But so beautiful that it all worked out!