Reviews for Let Winterlight Come
Thundramon chapter 12 . 1/3
You are one of the most talented writers on this site. I can't imagine why for any reason your work would have this few favs, follows and reviews. If anything it should be atleast 10 times this number.
You my friend are a Godly Writer!
smiles2go chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Excellent! I liked the way you glossed over all the canon things, not retelling but moving on to the AU parts.
harryislife chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
Really good and funny. Sirius is so overprotective. I hope you do a sequel.
southernstar chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
Great story, really enjoyed it, laughed A LOT! Sirius' howlers are hilarious!
I also appreciate the recommendations you give in the chapters, having read some (like "Never Alone, Never Again") I am certain I'll love all the stories you suggest - a few days ago I suddenly got a craving for pre-OotP fanfics :)
Thank you!
southernstar chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
HAHAHAHAAH the howler was BRILLIANT! LOVED IT!
Yvonne Park chapter 12 . 3/16/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! It really was a great addition to the first one. I would definitely love to read more of this! Good job again. :)

-Yvonne
Lexi chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
I LOVE LOVE LOVE! THIS STORY! I've read Western Stars universe at least 5 times already. I cant stop. Keep up the good work. :)
enb2004 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
It was wonderful rereading this chapter! I'd forgotten about the howler until just before it arrived, at which point I started giggling. By the end of the chapter is was in tears! You definitely got the humor part down!
I wish I knew the backstory as to why Harry doesn't like sausages.
And while you do a good job painting the picture of Clawtracks of a Star, I do wish either you or neutral had finished it :(
pseudonym chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
In the scene where Snape makes Harry take out stuff from his pockets, you put "an old kunt'', instead of knut. I'm really sorry to be picky but little mistakes annoy me more than they should .'. Other than that, this is a brilliant story. I'm really curious to see if Ron asks Harry about his scars.
Draeconin chapter 7 . 12/16/2011
I'm having a hard time finding the humor in this story: lots of angst, though. And Harry, though powerful, is a guilt-ridden wimp who can only find a backbone when he's in danger - or, I'm guessing, if someone else is in danger. No thanks.
marykent chapter 12 . 8/12/2011
I loved reading your story and now I am going to look up stories you recommended!
JoBee 1 chapter 12 . 6/8/2011
Brilliant story! I LOVE Sirius! lol.
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 12/14/2010
This was a really great story. I really loved it.
V. L. Crawford chapter 5 . 12/14/2010
I loved this. But poor Harry!
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 12/14/2010