Reviews for Let Winterlight Come
StardustOwl chapter 12 . 8/2
This is an absolutely wonderful story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it!
Beautiful ending. :) Thank you so much for this amazing story - I really enjoyed reading it!
That is definitely something Sirius would do. I'm glad Severus finally knows the truth about Harry...
Oh, no...Sirius and Remus are going to be so worried...wonderful chapter! :)
Awesome chapter as always! :)
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Alright, Severus went too far with what he said to Harry - I like his character and hate what the Marauders did to him in canon but he needs to stop treating Harry so poorly. And Harry, please be careful...I'd rather he asked for help from someone.
Awww, I love the bond between Harry, Sirius, and Remus. Lovely chapter as always! :)
Oh dear...this can't go well. Sirius might have more luck finding work in the Muggle world. Amazing chapter! :)
I'd love to see Draco and Harry have a friendship here. Wonderful chapter as always! :)
Beautiful chapter as always! :)
You've captured the spirit of neutral's characters so well here - awesome chapter! :)
I'm so excited about this fic! Lovely chapter! :)
Thundramon chapter 12 . 1/3/2016
You are one of the most talented writers on this site. I can't imagine why for any reason your work would have this few favs, follows and reviews. If anything it should be atleast 10 times this number.
You my friend are a Godly Writer!
smiles2go chapter 12 . 9/13/2015
Excellent! I liked the way you glossed over all the canon things, not retelling but moving on to the AU parts.