Reviews for Prisoner, My Prisoner
Iku chapter 15 . 12/29/2016
Hi,
I read this story about 9 years ago and till today, I still think you've created an amazing story.

Sincerely,

Iku
I swear I'm not a creeper fan _
Rara chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Good job! this is an amazing story!
DJmiso chapter 6 . 11/28/2016
all i could think of was Frollo chasing Quasi's mom on horseback with that scene. o.o i replaced them with Sesshoumaru and Kagome; music, snorting horse, and all stayed. XD
El Proyecto Above Dawn chapter 15 . 8/30/2016
Oh my God... I was reading and then... the end? How cruel! I loved this story SO much, every part of it. So beautifully written, so neat and elegant. I enjoyed it enormously, really. I loved that possessive Sesshomaru, I find that character so interesting and you made him just as I imagine him. I'm eternally grateful for this piece of art. I'm sure I'll read it in the future. Thank you!
DeathDagger chapter 9 . 1/12/2016
This damn story is giving me the blues! It shouldn't be under romance, definitely angst. I try to avoid angsty stories, now I'm reading this one and I hate it but I want to know what happens. Damn it all to hell!
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 1/12/2016
This story boy! She just. Any catch a break. Inutaisho's an asshole, kikyo is manipulative, it's just generally so angsty...
viha chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
This was a very weird chapter I
mean come on after some 7-8 long
chapters of a weak obedient
kagome (which by the way I didn't
like at story is one thing bit the character should still be the same) you suddenly make her go *snap being
all bold and strong.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 15 . 10/27/2015
Okay. Um. Well. that was the most frustrating read of my life. Everyone had these emotions that felt like all filler because they almost never connected with what happened after their spiels about their emotions. I can understand that it could be a plot twisting sort of thing, but I felt it was.. done too much. I still felt like this story was bomb but at the same time so, so extremely frustrating. I kno in ur A/n slash Q&As you said you knew you drew out some things. so yeah. u probably know what's up in your own writing than a stranger but yeah. Chill but frustrating.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 14 . 10/27/2015
Holy fuck that was so fucking frustrating to read. What the. I . I can totally see proof of ur not connecting w/ the emotions because you never explainED THEM .
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
no wonder you can't connect w/ the emotions of the characters. I think anyone would be hard pressed to find someone who ever could. It feels so surreal. I also have never been in war time though so no fucking idea what emotions could be evoked. But yeah. I still enjoy this good story telling.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
horrible.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
Enjoyed this write!
munford chapter 15 . 7/11/2015
Well it had its ups and downs but all in all i liked it. Keep up the good work.
Apples of Blood chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
NARAKU AND KAGOME!
babyvfan chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Wow. Just... Wow. That's all I can say about this story. That and it was well-written.