Reviews for Prisoner, My Prisoner
Enjoyed this write!
munford chapter 15 . 7/11
Well it had its ups and downs but all in all i liked it. Keep up the good work.
Apples of Blood chapter 11 . 7/10/2014
NARAKU AND KAGOME!
babyvfan chapter 15 . 6/14/2014
Wow. Just... Wow. That's all I can say about this story. That and it was well-written.
babyvfan chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
I'm glad things will be okay between them. Finally. Happy Kagome is finally having a break
babyvfan chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
This girl really can never get a break can she?
babyvfan chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow
babyvfan chapter 11 . 6/14/2014
So I guess in his own twisted way Nakrua does care for Kagome. I wish I could say the same for Kaguara. She obviously had something to do with that letter. I can't believe she would do something like that to her own daughter.

As for Kagome, I'm glad she patched things up with Sango. And glad she's taking measures into her own hands and is learning how to fight.
babyvfan chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Why? Just why? I get she's unsure around sesshomaru, but she said so herself that she has nothing back home. And to top it all off, she has to deal with a deadly curse.

This girl can never get a break
babyvfan chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
Poor kagome. I get or at least in some ways understand why she's loyal to her family. They were the reason she's alive. Her sister cares for her. Kadae raised her like a mother.

But even she has to admit her family, particularly her father, expects so much from them and gives them little in return other than threats and sick smiles.

True, she will be judged and be treated hasty towards many people no matter which side she chooses. But at least with Sessshomaru, she'll have friends, a little girl who admires her, and a guy who should have hated her but instead protected her
babyvfan chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
I can't believe this. Instead go taking account of the girl's kind nature, Sango now hates her. And wants to kill her.

If I didn't feel sorry for Kagome, I really do now
babyvfan chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Well, this should be interesting
Guest chapter 6 . 6/14/2014
This is one of the reasons why I love Kagome, but also why I fear for her sometimes. Despite everything she loves her father. I just hope it won't be her down fall.

As for Sesshomaru, while I'm glad he finally got the dad to give her some slack, was it really nesscary that he used his sword as a way to get her to talk? As if she didn't already have enough to worry about
babyvfan chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
In this story, I'm not sure whether or not I should dislike Kikyo. She's still as emotionless like she is in the anime. But in this one, it's clear that she has some care for her sister.

I just hope Sesshomaru's father goes easy on her. She's proven she's no threat to anyone, so I don't get why he still treats her like a pest.
TheScarletWrath chapter 15 . 4/18/2014