Reviews for The Devil as a Father
JannaKalderash chapter 20 . 12/9/2019
This was a good chapter, but I agree that Lucifer is a Deux ex machina, and can literally strip a person of their magic without too much trouble.

Maybe if one of the magical idiots were to bring in one of the Old Ones who predate Lucifer, there’d be more conflict, but that’s like pitting a toddler against a tidal wave.

Besides the Old Ones consider humans to be ants, so there’s no reason for them to go along with the whims of a magical idiot.

How about that snotty lady making trouble with ACS? Or was that already done?

Maybe Hermione’s parents are helicoptor parents and are pushing her to study regular college level subjects along with magic? And she’s dangerously close to burnout.
JannaKalderash chapter 19 . 12/5/2019
Sirius needs therapy. He’s being a royal jackass.
rinne.gremory.97 chapter 19 . 12/4/2019
Increíble capítulo continúa pronto siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
rinne.gremory.97 chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
Que capítulo más increíble continúa pronto siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Draquito no te preocupes pronto descubrirás que vivir sin el cerdo de Lucius será la mejor del mundo ya que vivirás una vida asombrosa junto a la familia Morningstar
JannaKalderash chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
Draco hit it right on the head. He was being trained as an idiot, by an idiot from an idiotic society. I can’t wait til Narcissa sees all of the goodies that non magical society has to offer. Especially the high class jewelry shops like Van Cleef and Arpels.
tammyleeroberts chapter 18 . 11/26/2019
Might want to repost. Something went wrong and can't read.
mythrica chapter 17 . 11/26/2019
loved this especially, I hope you will continue with showing changes in the English Magical World its nice to see the mess clearing up. Seeing the repercussions of the Wizengamot meeting would be really interesting.
vepmoon96 chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
As much as I love this story I want to be honest, it’s starting to feel a bit rushed and flat. I’m not trying to be a flame but I got to point out that, ever increasingly, whenever there is a problem Lucifer just snaps his fingers and it’s over with. I loved the story because I love the show but it hard to be invested when chapter by chapter nothing really happens because Lucifer created magic and now has what seems to be a forcefield of anti magic that can judge ill will.

Again I don’t want to flame. From a personal standpoint I’m just not feeling the depth of the story anymore, and it saddens me.

In any case I hope you keep writing and getting better, there is a good foundation here.
JannaKalderash chapter 17 . 11/25/2019
What’s fitting punishment for Lucius and his little coterie of bigoted baby killers.

And it’s really going to put a lot of noses out of joint when the Squibs that we’re so despised, end up being gifted with magic by Lucifer.

It should be screamingly funny to read!
rinne.gremory.97 chapter 17 . 11/24/2019
Hay que tontos son los mortifagos al intentar atacar al hijo de Lucifer
Actualiza pronto siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2019
Please update, I love it
Emsar chapter 16 . 11/19/2019
Interesting story so far. Excited for more!

Thanks for sharing
rinne.gremory.97 chapter 16 . 11/19/2019
Que hermoso capítulo continúa pronto siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
JannaKalderash chapter 16 . 11/19/2019
Fantastic chapter; but I get the feeling that the teacher is going to make even more trouble for Lucifer and company. Not to mention the idiots at the Ministry in England who are no doubt very ticked off that Harry isn’t attending Hogwarts.
Wika0304 chapter 15 . 11/18/2019