Reviews for The Devil as a Father
andjelija.nenic chapter 14 . 11/5/2019
JannaKalderash chapter 14 . 11/5/2019
Uh, Lucifer isn’t her actual dad, is he? That would be a bit squicky.

Loved the chapter; I had a feeling that you would be posting today.

She’ll take one sniff of anyone else stupid enough to mess with Harry and chase them up a tree,

Kind of like that scene in Hotel Transylvania 2, where Winnie Wolf barked at Dennis’ cousins and scared them for making fun of him.
god of all chapter 13 . 11/4/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
JannaKalderash chapter 13 . 11/3/2019
Whoa, that’s a fitting punishment for the fat blob. I wish I had thought of it. Of course, Petunia is next and don’t forget Marge the Barge and her dogs. They have been trained to attack kids, so a lot of them will have to be put down, except for the youngest puppies.
Sakura Lisel chapter 13 . 11/3/2019
The extradition team are idiots. They came to a SCHOOL to KIDNAP a 'illegal' CHILD of who who knows how many YOUNG years and send him home with some guy CLAIMING to be the kids relative? They didn't think this kid was being RAISED by SOMEBODY here in America, seeing how SOMEBODY must have enrolled him into the school they were trying to remove him from? SOMEBODY must have been PAYING the school to teach the 'illegal' kids education in the school. Yet instead of trying to find out WHO was doing it, they were going to just try and swoop in and take Harry and hand him over to Vernon Dursley like Harry and whoeve has been raising him ever since he 'ran away/was kidnapped' like Vernon claimed, had no say in the matter?
JannaKalderash chapter 12 . 10/31/2019
Aww, that’s cute! I loved it!

Vernon is in for a very rude awakening trying to extort money from Lucifer. Hopefully he’ll drop dead of a heart attack and go straight to Hell; no if’s, and’s, or but’s.

As for Petunia, if she knew about the sexual abuse, destroy her reputation. That’s the one thing she fears most is not appearing normal.
Dudley is not a lost cause yet; put his fat rear end in therapy.

Peter the rat might be a non issue; with Voldemort currently in Hell, he won’t have anyone to protect him. When you get Sirius out of jail, he’s bound to run for it. Have Mrs. Norris catch him, but not eat him. You don’t want her getting food poisoning.
JannaKalderash chapter 11 . 10/30/2019
He’s got the Rings of Power in his vault?

COOL!
god of all chapter 7 . 10/22/2019
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Lord of Erebor chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
I'd recommend Calliope or Euterpe from Greek mythology,the muses of epic poetry or music, respectively
Guest chapter 7 . 10/21/2019
Great story. My suggestion is Kynerath from Elder Scrolls series the goddess of nature.
Readerholic90 chapter 6 . 10/19/2019
About the Disneyland thing, all I can hear in my head is" No Lucifer, leave Disneyland alone. Get VVIP passes like other stupid rich people, the kids don't need that kind of pressure and you are not going to run it..."
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 10/18/2019
Shadowdragondanny chapter 5 . 10/17/2019
Love it can’t wait for more
Angst-BuriTTo chapter 3 . 10/14/2019
I love this! great job hon!
Shadowdragondanny chapter 3 . 10/14/2019