Reviews for The Devil as a Father
thisisapainwhy555 chapter 43 . 2/11
up date the story please
KratostheLycan chapter 1 . 2/10
Damn if I was lucifer and that happened after God kicked me out I'd hate him too
Diablovia chapter 43 . 2/10
I really like this story! Great premise! And you did a lot of fun things with it. The chapter length is great and I like reading all the fluff.
On problem I do have, that substracts from the reading enjoyment a bit is your tendency to 'tell and not show'. There are many many scence where it is just told what is happening instead of showing us what is going on! Also you tend to be repetitive with: He/ She/ They is/are so nice.
It gets better in the later chapters, but there is little to set a scene and let it just play out and more of a plopping characters into situations and telling us what they are doing.
Otherwise this was very enjoyable. I will follow for updates :)
Love Dia
Once the raped of children appears i drop the stupidity. It alway the preliminar of gay/homo stuff. Thanks hod is dead unfortunately it goes to far.
James Birdsong chapter 43 . 12/24/2020
Excellent two chapters
mendenbar chapter 43 . 12/26/2020
Ah, but WHERE did Raphael banish him too? Will Michael be back to cause more trouble? And what happened to Uriel? And where is God? Why does Raphael seem to be in charge of everything?
JamesTKent chapter 43 . 12/26/2020
What a wonderful resolution!
dragonslayer1524 chapter 1 . 12/22/2020
this is an amazing story. The first few chapters feel a little rushed but after those, it is a magnificent read and now one of my new favorite fanfictions. As a warning there is not a sequel yet but I am waiting for one to come out.
zaika chapter 42 . 12/11/2020
Wow
kalipendragon chapter 42 . 11/25/2020
Super fluffy! After reading so much drama fics this is a breath of fresh air, keep up the good work!
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 11/5/2020
I am saddened that this appears to have been abandoned. This is one of my absolute favorite stories on this site.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2020
Flitwick is best teacher.
Guest chapter 42 . 10/8/2020