Reviews for The Devil as a Father
Rose May1 chapter 7 . 10/2/2020
What about the name Syren
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 9/28/2020
Ah. I was wondering why a 20k story of average quality had more favorites than this one. That sort of backstory put a cap on how many people are willing to entertain this story I bet. You'd have to write 200k plus to do what the other one did in 5 chapters lol.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 1 . 9/14/2020
loved it
mendenbar chapter 42 . 8/31/2020
I love this story but I have a spot of confusion about the last part here. If Lucifer killed the "bad angel" to protect Chloe, how can Daffodil imply that the "bad angel" is still around and has followers? Or do the followers not know that their "god" is dead?
Readaholic187 chapter 42 . 8/31/2020
Wing hugs: Ella would be too busy using her wings for hugging to ever have time to use them for flying.
Qhaq chapter 41 . 8/19/2020
Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far Damn this is a masterpiece and definitely needs to be read. And incredible job Author-san and keep up the amazing job you've done so far
mendenbar chapter 41 . 8/13/2020
When I need a pick -me-up, I find myself coming back to this story.
Readaholic187 chapter 34 . 7/30/2020
I loved the line where one of the elves calls McGonagall by the name of "Professor Kitty". I accidentally woke up my napping husband with the amount of laughter I had when reading that line.
scyfly chapter 4 . 7/28/2020
the whole story is black and white. everyone and everything is either of those with no inbetween. it makes for rather boring characters and plot
SoulNightshade chapter 1 . 7/27/2020
Shouldn't Lucifer already have power over fire?
BrilliantLady chapter 11 . 7/26/2020
Perhaps there's some house-elf rescuing in Lucifer's future...
BrilliantLady chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
Pet hellhounds are the best.
BrilliantLady chapter 6 . 7/26/2020
Purchase Disneyland! *lol* I've never pictured him as being *that* rich.
BrilliantLady chapter 1 . 7/26/2020
Awww, lovely! I stumbled across your fic by accident, as it got added to a community that I follow. "Hmm, a HP/Lucifer crossover!" I thought. "Could be fun."
Then I was reading the fic summary more carefully and thought, "Heyyyy... wait a minute! It's me! :D"
Lovely start, and a nice comeuppance for the Hogwarts crew.
Would you be a dear and fix my name in the summary to "BrilliantLady", all one word with no spaces? Ta. :)
staar chapter 41 . 7/22/2020
OMG I love this and almost passed it by...man it would have been my lost!thanks for this and hope to see more soon ...Stay safe!
232 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »