Reviews for Pieces Of Me
XamemegamiX chapter 16 . 6/23/2014
Oh no! I was worried as I got closer to the end that this wasn't a completed story! No! I love it so much! And it hasn't been updated since 2003...any chance I could persuade you to finish it? Haha...

Either way. Beautiful work! A lot of people lose the essence of Kagome and Inuyasha, making one too harsh or the other too sappy. You captured them perfectly. Brilliant!
IIMB chapter 7 . 1/26/2014
I've been waiting 5 long painful years for this story to finish, and I've accepted that I'll have to wait 5 more years. This story has captured me; in every sense if the word. It's an amazing story and I hope you can finish it. It really moved me. You, are a true artist. I've read a lot of everything and this is just amazing.
Caeria chapter 16 . 10/7/2013
thoroughly enjoyed the story even though it's not finished. granted, I'd be lying if I said I didn't wish for an ending, but I enjoyed what was there. thank you for the read.
redstring2703 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Thank you for this story, I enjoyed it very much. And even if it's not finished (and probably never will be), it is definitely worth the read. So thank you again, wish you all the best.
The Sleeping Creature chapter 16 . 12/12/2011
This story is bloody fantastic and easily the best and most interesting Inuyasha fic I have ever had the pleasure of encountering. There is far too little well-written Inu/Kag out there, and your story really, REALLY takes the cake. I know it's been like seven years and this story really probably qualifies as deadfic, but I'd really love to know where you were taking it and/or kowtow before you in a heartfelt plea for your finishing it. However, rest assured that no matter what you do, you've got a devoted fan here who is truly and deeply thankful for your awesomeness. Thanks for posting such a well-plotted, well-rounded, well-characterized, and interesting story. You and your writing rock.
kokoronagomu chapter 16 . 12/27/2010
your story reminded me of the following:

youtube watch?vL9Wnh0V4HMM

-please remove space-

i feel so bad if anything happens to either of them.

anyway, if you hadn't had an opportunity to see 'inuyasha - the last act' i figured that i could give you the shounan sunday link where you should be able to watch the twenty-six episodes before they take it down when the dubs are released:

vizanime inuyasha-the-final-act

gin┘╝
Tigra22 chapter 16 . 4/2/2010
So WhAt HaPpEnS nExT?
turntechGoddammit chapter 16 . 1/10/2010
please please PLEASE! you must finish this story! arg! we need to know what happens to inu! *pwease?*
Angel Eyed Vampire chapter 16 . 10/18/2009
OMF GENIUS! i can TOTALLY see this as an actual episode!

U HAVE TO FINISH IT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

SNIFF...i know u havent updated in ages but PLEASE? im SO addicted now... its such an awesome story!
555mindfreak666 chapter 12 . 4/30/2009
awesome... love the story... lot of suspense

love how you get in their heads, especially love how you get in their heads to where i feel what they feel
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 16 . 3/25/2009
AH! This story is amazing! The angsty goodness is making me extremely happy, so please update soon!
HeidiBax chapter 16 . 12/5/2008
Wow, one of my new favorites, I hope you will continue.
Sparrow-sama chapter 16 . 7/19/2008
This is one of the best Fanfiction stories I've ever read. I must say Thank you for writing this, it has the most interesting plot I've ever read and your writing style is very unique but intriguing. I would like for this story to be completed so I can find out how it ends, but I understand that it can be hard to keep up a story. Again, thank you for writing this and I hope to read more of your stories in the future.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 16 . 6/3/2008
wow this story is so intense! i love it so far and your writing is mind blowing! please update soon or whenever you can i totally can't wait for the next chapter! i hope the group finds inuyasha soon because kagome and inuyasha definitly need to finally admit that they love one another! again awesome job!
gaarapanda5 chapter 16 . 3/29/2008
damn. this story seems to have been abandoned *tear

please update...im begging you!