Reviews for The Potions Journeyman
Aditi Singh chapter 22 . 10/22
You're killing me!
I have my exams tomorrow and here I am reading your stories. I just finished 2 of your stories back to back and heading on to the next one
Keep up the amazing work
KiaraLumos chapter 8 . 9/2
cried my eyes out. I knew he would survive but from Snape's perspective... that was almost heartbreaking
KiaraLumos chapter 1 . 9/2
so happy to see Alex again. yay!
Jake Crepeau chapter 19 . 6/14
I had a feeling Dean was a red herring. As of two chapters ago, I was leaning more towards Draco, but I was mostly convinced Lucius had used the Imperius on him. This was even more ingenious!
Jake Crepeau chapter 16 . 6/14
So call this a prototype. Even in real life, they register patents LONG before the products ever actually hit the market! ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 13 . 6/14
The only people I can think of who know Harry that well are Ron, Hermione, and Dumbledore. Or...Did Dobby get freed from the Malfoys in this series? Or is he still their elf? In that case, I could see Lucius ordering Dobby to kill Harry, in which case the geas would force him to obey... This particular trick has Dobby written all over it!
Jake Crepeau chapter 10 . 6/13
It's not your writing style that changed. It's the mood of the story that changed, and a different style of writing goes with that. It's actually a valid technique, and if it came to you naturally, then you have a gift. Many people struggle to achieve that effect and never quite do.
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 6/13
Okay, so Malfoy's been cleared. But I still smell an Imperius curse somewhere. So who's going to be using Felix to find out? Harry or Severus? ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 6/13
Did they change the protocol on CPR again? Last time I took a class in it, for an adult it was 15 compressions and two breaths. At sixteen, Harry would fall into that category.
Jake Crepeau chapter 6 . 6/13
"I'd eat a snitch..." I'm surprised Severus didn't come back with something like, "I seem to recall you've already done that. It didn't go down very well, did it?" ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 3 . 6/12
Somehow, I don't think it was a Slytherin. I never did. It's going to turn out to have come from the most unexpected source, and is going to be a huge shock to everyone, including Harry.
mysinger chapter 21 . 5/26
The fight was intense and suspenseful. I'm glad the the blame for the murder attempts was placed solely on Lucius.
I enjoyed the conclusion of the story and look forward to reading the sequel.
mysinger chapter 20 . 5/26
I like how Harry points out that Ron, Hermione and Severus clearly are trusting Draco not to harm Harry. Good chapter.
mysinger chapter 19 . 5/26
Brilliant! The only thing I got right was that the assassin was somehow being controlled. You seemed to hint at Draco twice( the chess game, and his reaction to the adoption), but each time lulled our suspicions. Great job of keeping us in suspense.
mysinger chapter 18 . 5/26
Great chapter! I liked Harry's use of Felix Felicis better than in Half Blood Prince, although it did serve to protect his friends in battle.