Reviews for Pretty Youko
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
You bet your damn ass i'd love that. A fucking hot, sexy Yoko in tight, leather pants with a thornless rosewhip. Oh, please, Yoko darling, tie me up and I'm yours. I'll do anything you say or command, and I know how possessive you are, so trust me. Anyone tries to touch me and if you don't give permission first, they won't have just you to answer to. Oh no, I belong to the Great Thief Yoko Kurama, and no one else, I'd be bringing out my own weapons first. I always keep a knife hidden somewhere on my body, and I don't think they would have enough time to get away before I got it out and did some damage of my own. Then, my love, you can have them, but be sure to leave them slightly alive, I want the pleasure of getting rid of them. Eventhough I do belong to you, I still like to see the dieing eyes of someone who has tried to mess with me and take me away from someone that I love. K? Love you forever Yoko, and I'll always be yours, mind, heart, body, and soul.
FoxieFirefly chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
LMAO LMAO LMAO Oh man that was freaking priceless lol. A mega sexy Yoko going around making girls faint I love it LOL. But don't ever ever ever everrrrrr CALL HIEI UNSEXY! HE'S JUST AS SEXY AS YOKO!
Catharina M chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
HAHA, 3 it. Awesome too. x] Thanks a bunch for posting this up..
innocentlySADISTIC chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
* Drooling * What if it was human form Kurama with fox ears and tail of Youko? * Passes out with nose-bleed *
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Wow, for a one chapter story to have so many reviews.. O_o Now that's saying something. But DANG! That was...idk. It was extremely yummy to read what Kurama was doing, but it also made me laugh. I don't know what was better. I'm like... -3-

Complete glory. It was awesome!
Mistress Hikari chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
*blush* oh, the sexy horror!
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
Oh my god I almost died laughing! I adore this story. Yoko in all his sexiness *drool*
Puffi The Insane chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
...Can you still send him after me? Pwease?
Rose Kitsuna chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
*drools* youko in leather! ah! *faints but gets right back up* i'm going to add you to my favorties
Randomly Random chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh Inari! This was just...this was just...funny, sexy, and Youko-centered; what more could you want? -sighs- oh dear -begins to day dream some_very_interesting scenes...-
DUbiousLY chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
Lovely!
yllom21 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Very amusing, and I loved the last line! Nice writing style and extremely funny!
DemonUchiha17 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
That was an awesome story. Youko, very naughty he is... but oh so sexy too. Everyone fainted... i can see why... Hiei really gave it his all though... knowing him. Very nicely done. It was really interesting and fun to read.
Zel Kuroi chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
THIS ROCKED!
Snow Ahriman chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
How dare you say such things about Hiei-kun! *hugging Hiei plushie* meanie!

Hiei is like 10 times hotter than Youko he is just a sexed drived loonly...

We (My fangirl friends and myself) were talking about your fic today and well that came up and we fought over it.