Reviews for One For All
Love the musketeers reference
Silverthreads chapter 8 . 6/29/2021
Great story!
mittengal chapter 8 . 4/9/2020
I’m enjoying your very well written stories! They fill in the gaps between the episodes, especially Ronon joining the team after his years as a Runner. Adjusting to being with people again would be a challenge.
Aileil chapter 8 . 1/27/2020
First off, I liked the way you mixed up the challenges facing the team. I mean, I know it often boils down to: technology, environment, or evil aliens - one of these is trying to do everybody in. But you've done a good job of working within the reasonable skill-sets of the characters and balancing those with their natural weaknesses to make each of their challenges worth facing and keep the reader interested in how they'll be overcome.

Ronon coming to grips with a slightly more domestic type of life and trying to reconcile his increased opportunity to attack the Wraith on a grand scale with his decreased time spent killing individual wraith in highly creative ways was fascinating. I was more interested in him in this story than in several of the actual episodes because you did a very good job of giving just enough of a glimpse into his thinking to make it relatable without spending so much time in his head that it sounded phoney.

I really do appreciate all the thought and time you put into these stories. It really shows in your results. :)
Southerncross1 chapter 8 . 12/14/2019
Another great story. I have just caught up with it and enjoyed it from beginning to end. You have really filled in the holes in the series regarding Ronan joining the team and them all finding their place with one another. The four musketeers indeed! Looking forward to reading and following your next story.. I have only read the summary but it sounds great. Thanks for the hard work.
Jennaya chapter 8 . 12/7/2019
Nicely done. Good story bringing the team together. Can’t wait to see where you go from here.
Jennaya chapter 4 . 12/7/2019
Loved Carson’s thought what would happen to John and Rodney if one died. Would love to see your take on The Last Man where John is thrown into the future and Rodney lives out his life with John gone.
Jennaya chapter 2 . 12/7/2019
Lovely village and nice Rodney was able to rest
Jennaya chapter 1 . 12/6/2019
Love Ronon taking care of the Marines for Rodney
shestarsky chapter 8 . 10/16/2019
So McKay got to be a Big Damm Hero.

Everyone home safe and kinda sound.

Good job.
ElisaD263 chapter 8 . 10/15/2019
Yay! Another excellent SGA story! Thank you for sharing another well written, entertaining story with us! So loving the dynamic you created between the characters...great writing! Hoping to see another SGA story from you!
ElisaD263 chapter 7 . 10/15/2019
Yay...on the way back home! Like the idea that Rodney can sense which crystals are good and which are dead...very handy ability!
ElisaD263 chapter 6 . 10/15/2019
Ronon the tracker! Yay...Rodney and Carson found! Phew!
ElisaD263 chapter 5 . 10/15/2019
Ronon has got to learn to never give up on this teammates and friends! John is right, they're still alive until proven other wise! They found Teyla, now they have to find Rodney and Carson.
ElisaD263 chapter 4 . 10/15/2019
Oh...just feel the pain and exhaustion from Rodney and Carson..well done! Love how Carson is always thinking of others and forcing himself to move, even it meant pain for himself. Loved the chapter, both Carson and Rodney together and in pain...I'm such a bad person! :-)