Reviews for One For All
ElisaD263 chapter 3 . 10/14/2019
Excellent chapter! Teyla isn't going down without a fight! Rodney and Carson...fell into an Ancient ship...hope it still has enough drones and power!
ElisaD263 chapter 2 . 10/14/2019
Oooh...cliffhanger! Well done!
ElisaD263 chapter 1 . 10/14/2019
Yay...another SGA story from you! Sorry I missed it when it first posted, but I'm here now! I love how Ronon is now looking out for Rodney! On to the next chapter!
Yutowu chapter 8 . 10/14/2019
That was a great end. Loved the silent communication between John and Ronon.
x Varda x chapter 8 . 10/14/2019
Phew Rodney saves the day a second time by fixing the DHD. And lovely recovery bit to finish it off. I love your level of detail and character insights. Looking forward to your next story!
Fan 1 chapter 8 . 10/12/2019
Awesome, I loved it. Please next one. Next time is Sheppard turn to safe the team with ancient technology
Guest chapter 8 . 10/12/2019
I just love your stories. I still think Cadmen, was a jerk.
Yutowu chapter 7 . 10/12/2019
What a tragic reason to dislike crowds. Poor Rodney.
JodyMarie chapter 7 . 10/11/2019
Rodney the Hero! YAY! It was great to see the Ronon is a man of many talents. Liked the way he stepped up to stitch up Carson. It would make sense that he had some medical training, I just didn't think about it. He is truly becoming a member of the team. Loved the thank you scenes with the villagers, Rodney and the team. I know we are almost to the end of the story, or as I like to think a chapter in the series. Thank you for taking the time to write and to post. Happy Weekend!
x Varda x chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
Phew finally out the cave with painkillers! Still going to be a while before they can get off the planet unless Rodney can fix the DHD? Great stuff, looking forward to more :)
Fan 1 chapter 6 . 10/11/2019
Love it. Please keep writing, what is going to happen next?
Please
Guest chapter 6 . 10/9/2019
I look forward, to seeing these chapters. Thanks
x Varda x chapter 5 . 10/9/2019
Sounds like Rodney might be hurt more than Carson realises. Going to be a long time before they're rescued. Great stuff - looking forward to more! :)
x Varda x chapter 4 . 10/8/2019
Rodney is such a big damn hero! Love your portrayal of him here saving the day :)
Guest chapter 4 . 10/7/2019
Thanks for the new chapters.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »