Reviews for Turnabout
Athena Lionfire16 chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
Lol, I think I heard Asuka's irate voice screaming the words you wrote. Excellent beginning, the argument was fantastic, and the ending hilarious.
Jho chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Great story!
Gary chapter 1 . 12/19/2001
This was pretty good, I'm looking forward to reading the main fic that this is based on.
ShinjiIkari03rd chapter 1 . 12/18/2001
This was a great fiction. The only fanfic that I've read that sets up a plot in such a perfect way as this would be AOTL. Turnabout is genius writing! Keep it up!
Bast's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Good beginning to the story. This is the first of your stories I've read and I gotta say I'm hooked. Keep up the good work.

P.S. Sour cream has an expiration date because if it stays in your fridge too long it will evolve into another life-form and take over the world with the rest of the leftovers.
The Epyon Avenger chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
Dang, that was really good. (although Shinji is going to have some serious trouble if he plans on dating that girl) You've portrayed the characters so well it's amazing. (no I'm not buttering you up I'm just really impressed) If only we could all write this well then maybe people could get their points across. Anyways, great fic. Keep up the good work. _
WeltallElite chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
What a cool intro to a story! Shinji is finally being a man and getting through to her! You know, for 14, those kids are pretty bright. I'll read the main story when I get the chance. This seems like such a cool story.
sare2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
very good...I know Im a bad reviewer...sorry...but Im a short word person
GRUD chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
Pretty good, with a few errors here and there. I especially liked Shinji's comment about ". . . or wind my watch." HAH! Great man, just great. I can't imagine HIM saying it, but it was still a good line. Keep up the good work, but you KNOW that REI is the best, don't you? C ya'!
The RoboNerd chapter 1 . 1/14/2001
The dialogue was in tune with the characters as well as superb. The story seems a little short but it doesn't leave the reader hanging. I can't wait to read the other stories.
The Dane chapter 1 . 12/15/2000
Beautiful! Truly a great fic. Not much else to say than: "I'm movin' on to the next episode!" _
Kyo Tetsuei chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
Wow, I read this somewhere, and I always thought it was a stand-alone story... I look forward to the continuation of this storyline, it looks really promising!