Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
cullensrule chapter 22 . 6/27
That was intense. The fleeing, the ride in the woods and the joining. I was hoping that it would be completed and no one shows up to stop it. Aro a good guy takes a while I still don't trust him.
This was a great story.
Abaire chapter 22 . 6/25
I really sense the urgency you’ve built into the process of imprinting. That was not what I expected but I love how you pulled it together. The story culminates in a climax of the storyline but also literally with a climax. Clever! On my way to book 2.
Abaire chapter 7 . 6/19
I’ve been reading FanFic for a long time and this is by far one of my favorite stories. I’m sucked into it already in chapter seven and that usually takes longer for me. I appreciate your character development and seeing the dynamic between Edward and Bella. Cannot wait to see where this fic goes. Kudos to you.
cullensrule chapter 8 . 6/14
Why doesn't she talk to her father before she opens this can of worms. Why didn't Charlie talk to about anything. He has left her so unprepared for living here. She doesn't even fully know her parents' history of how they got together.
vampirelady13 chapter 1 . 3/13
Really her dad lies to her her whole life and she is ok with it. That was cruel of both her parents. Charlie being a wolf should of know how alone Bella would fell. So no I don't think she should of forgiven him so fast.
I read this a while ago. Great story! Thank you for writing.
Sofphs chapter 5 . 1/26
Poor Bella. She was almost raped. Imprinting will not be a welcome idea as it is another way she will forced into a situation against her will. She needs more time.
JustARead chapter 22 . 1/19