Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
PreciousJuls chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
I can’t wait to finally read this. It’s been in my list for a while. :)
LillianBroderick chapter 7 . 2/27/2020
Lovely chaoter
Guest chapter 22 . 2/22/2020
More! :)
Knit Bit chapter 22 . 2/22/2020
Oh my goodness! This story is fantastic! Wow. Thank you so much for sharing this story, and for continuing it. I’m already on Part 2. I love it.

Thanks again!
Knit
MrsAuburnCullen chapter 22 . 2/21/2020
What a freaking master piece. Never ever have a read anything like it and I absolutely loved it.
Started reading it yesterday evening and had to stop at 3 am to sleep for a few hours just to continue right after breakfast.
Can't wait to continue this story.
Thank you so much for sharing this gem.
And I've never ever read a wolf shapeshifter fic before, I'm afraid I can't read another, they'll never be able to compare to this one.
Reinbeau chapter 22 . 2/15/2020
Unique and wonderful!
oceancullen chapter 22 . 2/13/2020
This story i g! I could not put it down once I started to read... I'm SO looking forward to the next book!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 22 . 2/11/2020
Oh My God! This is so freaking good. I really hope your muse will send you crazy productive vibes so that I can get more of these two asap
I love the world you created. I was a huge fan of Elemental and you reused some of the best parts in my opinion so that made me really really happy.
Thanks for sharing this beauty of a story with us and I can’t wait for Book 2! Talk soon, I hope
Azlady2003 chapter 22 . 2/11/2020
Oooo they are now imprinted...wonder how the packs gonna take it
Azlady2003 chapter 11 . 2/11/2020
Wonder if Edwards wolf is in control or if Edward is but pretending he's not so he doesn't have to be accountable
Azlady2003 chapter 8 . 2/11/2020
I hope Bella makes Edward pay for his horrible words and doesn't make it easy on him
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 2/11/2020
Wait so if Bella and Edward get together they would be 1st cousins having sex...yuck I'm going to pretend they aren't related at all lol. Love this story.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »