Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
ReadingIsForNerds chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
I think you really have something here. This premise is fantastic. Witches v. Wolves. This story has a very promising feel to it. I think you should definitely try and publish this. I could see the world you painted very clearly and the intricate relationships within it. I absolutely loved this story and am waiting with baited breath to read more. Seriously. This story was great.
labellavampira chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm so sucked in...and it's an unfinished series? :(
Whyyy do I do this to myself?
Haha
I love this already :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
My Stubborn Mate has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Mistydeb chapter 22 . 1/31/2020
Thank god, that they finally imprinted properly. Nobody can stop them now, although I dare say that Edward snr and Jamie will try something. Debbie
bbmassey88 chapter 22 . 1/29/2020
Awwww! Wow! I loved this story! It’s different from anything I’ve read and it was awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2020
Still checking for the sequel...
PurpleRain27 chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
So much angst, but I loved it.

Brilliant, can’t wait for the sequel.
campyrsm chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
Wow! What a story. I enjoyed every chapter. I can’t wait for the sequel. Thank you!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
Oh wow, that was amazing!
campyrs52 chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
This is starting out great! I can't wait to keep reading. thank you!
KB-94 chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
I read this whole story in one day! I loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2020
Do you know roughly when you’ll post the next fic? I always feel bad pestering writers but this one has kind of stuck with me and I can’t wait for more.

-waiting with (little) patience haha.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2020
Absolutely LOVED your story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing work of art. Can't wait for the next one to be completed so I can dive back in -Helen-
TC chapter 22 . 1/22/2020
I think I’m just going to check back every day until you post the next story. Yup. Haha I really like these characters and the way you write.
mskirara chapter 22 . 1/21/2020
OMG! Finally! Yes! I'm so glad they imprinted and Edward wasn't going to leave Bella. I can't wait for the next part. Thanks.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »