Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
Azlady2003 chapter 2 . 2/11/2020
Wait so if Bella and Edward get together they would be 1st cousins having sex...yuck I'm going to pretend they aren't related at all lol. Love this story.
ReadingIsForNerds chapter 1 . 2/9/2020
I think you really have something here. This premise is fantastic. Witches v. Wolves. This story has a very promising feel to it. I think you should definitely try and publish this. I could see the world you painted very clearly and the intricate relationships within it. I absolutely loved this story and am waiting with baited breath to read more. Seriously. This story was great.
labellavampira chapter 1 . 2/8/2020
Ahhhhhhhhhh!
I'm so sucked in...and it's an unfinished series? :(
Whyyy do I do this to myself?
Haha
I love this already :)
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 2/6/2020
My Stubborn Mate has been nominated in the poll to find the Top 10 fics completed in January at www . twifanfictionrecs . com
Mistydeb chapter 22 . 1/31/2020
Thank god, that they finally imprinted properly. Nobody can stop them now, although I dare say that Edward snr and Jamie will try something. Debbie
bbmassey88 chapter 22 . 1/29/2020
Awwww! Wow! I loved this story! It’s different from anything I’ve read and it was awesome!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/29/2020
Still checking for the sequel...
PurpleRain27 chapter 22 . 1/28/2020
So much angst, but I loved it.

Brilliant, can’t wait for the sequel.
campyrsm chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
Wow! What a story. I enjoyed every chapter. I can’t wait for the sequel. Thank you!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
Oh wow, that was amazing!
campyrs52 chapter 1 . 1/25/2020
This is starting out great! I can't wait to keep reading. thank you!
KB-94 chapter 22 . 1/25/2020
I read this whole story in one day! I loved it!
Guest chapter 22 . 1/24/2020
Do you know roughly when you’ll post the next fic? I always feel bad pestering writers but this one has kind of stuck with me and I can’t wait for more.

-waiting with (little) patience haha.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/22/2020
Absolutely LOVED your story! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing work of art. Can't wait for the next one to be completed so I can dive back in -Helen-
TC chapter 22 . 1/22/2020
I think I’m just going to check back every day until you post the next story. Yup. Haha I really like these characters and the way you write.
921 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »