Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
TC chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
Loved. Accidentally read the whole fic in about 6 hours, but I don’t regret it. I can’t wait to see what book 2 holds. Please post again asap.
sonogal chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
I knew Edward was trustworthy. I hope Bella knows she can always trust him. Can’t wait for more.
AdrienDiamond chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
I’ve never read such a good Bella-shape shifter story before. I’m so glad I came across your story yesterday. I binge read the whole thing and am only going to bed now(5am). Oh, but how the lack of sleep is so worth it. I see you are writing a book 2. And oh how I can’t wait to read how Bella and Edward’s future play out. Thank you for writing this beautiful fic. It’s stories like these that make my love for this fandom stronger. So, thank you.

Adrién.
dinotopian chapter 22 . 1/19/2020
Thank you!
marigold123 chapter 22 . 1/18/2020
I’m enjoying this story! Looking forward to its continuation. Thank you for writing.
ChristianMom54 chapter 22 . 1/18/2020
Wonderful. Glad you are back. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
LLH88 chapter 22 . 1/18/2020
Thank you, thank you, thank you! The end of part 1 is a relief. In my mind I had you flying Bella off to Italy lol. Can’t wait for part 2. Thanks for sharing.
princeselisa chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Great story. Thanks!
asam75 chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Very good chapter...they are both "stubborn mates".
Knowing what they know of imprinting and that it had started between B&E, I don't understand how anyone could believe that separating them would prevent the imprint. It would have destroyed them both.
I am looking forward to the continuation.
asam75 chapter 21 . 1/17/2020
Your most powerful and best chapter yet. Bella has decided that she wants a love based on a foundation of affection, not a hocus-pocus imprint.
It seems to me that the pack would be stronger for having members (B/E pups) carrying both the alpha and beta bloodlines.
It bothers me every time you write that the female bows her head submissively. Don't females have any power standing in the pack? I thought the female rules the wolf pack in the animal world. In that reality Bella would have the possibility of being the alpha. It throws an interesting light on the fight between Carlisle and Charlie. Carlisle could have good reason for wanting to control Bella.. as could Aro.
I am enjoying this story so much and I dislike pack stories. I only started this one because I was bored one night.
ALIDA chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Great story keep up the good work , can't wait till book to is done . : )
Guest chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
This chapter was perfect
ladysharkey1 chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Hallelujah! Finally these two stubborn mates have bonded. Yes!
jdc0630 chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Well it's about fucking time !
Absolutely wonderful !
Now, get your butt busy on Part 2...

Waiting...
lol...

Jamie Crabtree-Messenger
Romana973 chapter 22 . 1/17/2020
Wow, such a great chapter! But still so many questions. Why did she imprint before her 21st birthday? What did Rosalie mean by “our entire family will be implicated”? Why would Aro attend a wolf council meeting considering he is not a wolf? Can we fully trust Aro (why would he tell the council he would take her away to Italy so she couldn’t imprint, but then in the woods tell her she has to let the imprint happen)? And Bella’s phrasing raises questions about her first sexual experience—“the man who took my virginity many years ago”—-“took” her virginity versus “gave”, she’s not yet 21 so “many years ago” she was with a man not a boy?

Thanks for a great chapter!
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »