Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
2brown-eyes chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
So glad he caught up to her in time. I think it's great Aro is helping her.
CoppertopJ chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Wow girl, you nailed this chapter. Great way to end Book one. ;)
lettywilson chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Love love love this story. Sad to see the first book end but thank goodness we have book 2 up next. Can’t wait!
Jen1072 chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
That was great so can't wait but will.
SassYNoleS chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
W.O.W ...

And here I thought "Yep, this story is so amazing it couldn't possibly get any better" .. yet each chapter it does !

This chapter was just W.O.W !

I loved how A helped Bela cleaned her wound up and then let her know she needs to complete the imprint ! That was sweet as I thought he would try and keep her away from Edward ..

And then when Edward came for her .. W.O.W .. The way you described their faces was like I could actually see it !

And his reasoning's as to why he said he'd compel Bella, I knew he was trying to save them 3 Oooh and the way he called her 'His stubborn mate' .. Well . I thought that title went to him as well LOL

I just love this story so much, and cannot wait for book 2 !

Thank you for sharing your words with us!& if you ever publish, you can guarantee that I will be buying your work !
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Arrrggg! What now? Please don’t make us wait long!
BoLuvsTwilight chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Enjoyed this story. Great job. Very different. A couple of things I hope: one, that Bella becomes more formidable. I will admit I didn't like how weak she appeared, totally dominated by Edward. Forget that. Frankly I think she's stronger than all of them combined and I want her to exercise that power; second, I want more right now. Let's go Book 2!
valentina.delafuente chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Lo ame , por dios quede en shock , no puedo esperar para la segunda parte :)
dpennell007 chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Loved it! For now, I'm just glad Edward and Bella completed the imprint! Later, I'll want to know what the heck Rosalie meant when she used the line from Twilight saying their 'entire family will be implicated' if the two of them start something.

Edward totally redeemed himself here, I think...
RandyWriter chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Awwww, that was awesome! So visual! The lain they were enduring trying to be apart! They have bonded and mated now. The future will be tough but they can do it together Great update! Aro was so smart!
sue1zide chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
It sounds like no one will be able to come between them now, w/o causing any damage.
Looking forward to Book II.
Thank you.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
thank you / looking forward to Book 2
debslmac chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
:) loved this. Looking forward to reading Book 2
Hstevens chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Well that’s one way to do it ;)
fanfictionalcolic chapter 22 . 1/16/2020
Why do they imprit now? Ok we knew the imprinting woundn t wait for bella s 21st birthday but why this exact moment ?
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »