Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
grandmachix chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
I think this meeting will change Edward and Bella's lives, for good or ill.
Judy
Mayuri love cullens chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
Love this story
dinotopian chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
Thank you!
Rebadams7 chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
Oh the council will not be a happy place for either of them I fear. Hang on!
R
BridieM chapter 20 . 1/11/2020
Such a good chapter. Hate the secrecy but you get that. Thank you for writing
Tate.L.N chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
No! Ahh you can’t end it like that! I need more! This is a highlight of my life right now and I’m so sad I have to wait. But I obviously will because your story is amazing and worth a small wait haha.
2old4fanfic chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Agree with Bella, something awful is coming
twilightlover127 chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Ooh they're on a mission to figure out what everyone is keeping from Bella. Some secret legend or mystery surrounding her? A legend about her and Edward being mates? A prophecy? So many questions that I hope get answered soon! I can only hope that Edward doesn't let the council drive them apart! Update soon!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Bella has every right to know what the hell is goin' on but she's a fool to ignore her gut instincts that something dark is on the horizon!
frostedglaze chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Oh crap, the prologue is coming up. Rosalie can go to hell, and I hope she looses all her hair and fur permanently. She can be a bald wolf. She is such a backstabbing friend...and a cockblocker as well! I'm very nervous that this is ending in two chapters.

Now about your book, does that mean you are going to stop posting chapters here? Or are you just putting book two as a separate story here?
SassYNoleS chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
I'm so not impressed with Rose in this chapter ! She is letting her families prejudice shone through ..

I would have loved Bella to have stood up for herself and for Edward to do the same .. I feel he let her down big time .. :(

And I love how Leah and Jake were there for Bella ! Loved how Leah gave 0 fucks about Edward being the Beta and stood her ground .. LOVED this line from Leah .. "Well, she is my family and we, Swans, take care of our own without pushing others down in the mud in the process,"!

Amazing ! And Jake's .. Looks like Edward will be getting a whooping soon LOL ..

No the messages from Edward .. are they from him? They really come across as him *hmm* ..

I'm so glad that Leah is taking Bella to this meeting, she should be able to defend herself, her wolf and imprint with Edward... Let's hope he does the same for her !

Cannot wait for more X
Guest chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
They keep letting her in the dark. How is she supposed to trust them under these circumstances? She’ll end up being with the witches
KriSmilez chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Check for updates almost everyday favorite fanfic on my update list right now. Hope E man's tf up already
2brown-eyes chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
I agree she should be let in on the meeting. I have a bad feeling
Mistydeb chapter 20 . 1/10/2020
Oh dear, I feel for these two, poor Leah can understand some of her pain. How the hell are the elders supposed to stop the imprint from happening, the bond is already there - are they just trying to destroy Edward and Bella. Debbie
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »