Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
twiclare chapter 14 . 5/30/2020
That was fascinating!
twiclare chapter 11 . 5/30/2020
Edward clearly can’t stay away.
twiclare chapter 10 . 5/30/2020
Aro and his family certainly seemed to be genuinely welcoming.
twiclare chapter 8 . 5/29/2020
Oh Edward!
twiclare chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
I’d wondered if we were going to meet Renee’s family. Not sure what to make of Aro yet.
twiclare chapter 6 . 5/29/2020
That was brutal!
twiclare chapter 2 . 5/29/2020
I’m loving this so far!
Fairusa84 chapter 15 . 4/13/2020
The start of this chapter brought tears to my eyes, and then you turned up the heat with protective Edward, damn girl!
Xanthuis chapter 13 . 3/30/2020
Such a great story
Xanthuis chapter 8 . 3/30/2020
This chapter started out so well I can't imagine what happened to make Edward turn from being protective and caring to a total dick in less than 24 hours
starhealr549 chapter 22 . 3/30/2020
So last friday after I read 2browneyes latest chapter I found myself looking at the stories she was reading and just "WOW" when I saw this story. What a wild ride you've given me a very lucky reader since friday. I've even sneaked a peak at the next book. I love your writing and the details are so amazing.
I love that you are from another country and your English is fabulous.
I'm so sorry for how the ratty virus is upending everyone's life on planet Earth. I'm in the US, in the state of Florida.
I very much look forward to all of the stories that your creative mind can write out and share with us, the readers. You are a gem.
Be well and be safe
Margieann Bell
Honeymoon Edward chapter 22 . 3/28/2020
Oh, I loved this story so much. So many great things about it - the nod to one of my favorite fics, Elemental, a likable Aro, a possessive Edward... I could go on and on.

Thanks for sharing your incredible talent with us and making the past two days of quarantine a bit more enjoyable.
Louisa
Lovely Black Butterfly chapter 4 . 3/25/2020
I am trying very hard to like this story. However as a staunch Edward hater, I already can't stand him. I am always looking for the out of the norm story that will make Edward endearing and likable...this ain't it. I already want to bash his face in. I want to continue a little farther into the story because the concept of the Cullen as a wolf pack instead of vampires, in itself intrigued me. How the whole Cullen-Swan family -pack dynamic plays out.

I will fault you if I break my phone because I've tried to reach in to snap Edward's neck lol lol. Great writing, plot and concept
redhot gunterman chapter 22 . 3/23/2020
ready for book 2
redhot gunterman chapter 19 . 3/23/2020
such a good story love the plot
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »