Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
redhot gunterman chapter 8 . 3/23/2020
love your story
LanaDelCullen chapter 22 . 3/20/2020
I’ve just finished your amazing story *sigh*
So happy they were able to complete the mating process. All the holding back and getting away sounded painful. It’s also really nice to have Aro as a good guy in a story. Very unique bond he has with Bella. I’m ready for part 2!
LanaDelCullen chapter 11 . 3/17/2020
While reading the summary of your story, a while back, I knew this was something I had to read. Being let down by unfinished WIP’s I impatiently waited for it to mark complete. I finally started reading yesterday and I am HOOKED! You are such a talented writer, your words drag me into the story and I’m (honest to God) literally standing there witnessing everything you write. Also I just love these type of asshole, hate them/love them Edward’s. They are the best!
Reading fanfic for over a decade sometimes makes me scared that there’ll come a day when all the good stories are finished. The fact that you just recently posted this gives me hope it’ll take a long time before that day arrives. Can’t wait to continue reading!
safiraprl chapter 22 . 3/8/2020
Love your story so much! Finally edward and bella imprinted for real and so glad there's a sequel for this. You're a great writer
twilightobession chapter 22 . 3/6/2020
They finally completed their bonding/mating.
twilightobession chapter 21 . 3/6/2020
Her dream is becoming reality.
twilightobession chapter 20 . 3/6/2020
What have they not told Bella about this imprint with Edward. I think with her being a witch and a wolf that she would give Edward strength as a mate.
twilightobession chapter 19 . 3/6/2020
Oh I'm glad that Leah got Bella away from Edward and Jessica.
twilightobession chapter 18 . 3/6/2020
I knew Edward was going to challenge Riley.
twilightobession chapter 17 . 3/6/2020
I'm glad Leah pulled Bella away and had a talk with her. Glad Leah a f Bella are there for each other.
twilightobession chapter 16 . 3/6/2020
Sexually frustrated!
twilightobession chapter 15 . 3/6/2020
So Edward's wolf was fighting him just like Bella's wolf was fighting earlier during the day when she was headed away from him.
twilightobession chapter 14 . 3/6/2020
Oh my. I am worried everytime Bella meets a male witch. I keep thinking that one of them will "imprint" on her. Lol. Edward would not be happy.
twilightobession chapter 13 . 3/6/2020
I was right! Their wolves did mate!
twilightobession chapter 12 . 3/6/2020
She let her wolf take over. Edward's wolf was in control and they meet up. Ooo, I wonder if their wolves mated. Lol.
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »