Reviews for My Stubborn Mate
twilightobession chapter 11 . 3/6/2020
I knew Riley was going to be interested in Bella. Edward needs to quit being a jerk.
twilightobession chapter 10 . 3/5/2020
Does Aro have something planned against the wolves? I hope he doesn't try to put Bella in the middle.
twilightobession chapter 9 . 3/5/2020
I hope Aro doesn't hurt Bella physically or emotionally.
twilightobession chapter 8 . 3/5/2020
What the hell happened to Edward? Why did he hurt Bella like that with his words?
twilightobession chapter 7 . 3/5/2020
Edward's wolf has it bad for Bella. Lol. I wish they would explain things to Bella and quit leaving her in the dark. It is just making things worse.
twilightobession chapter 6 . 3/5/2020
Oh my. Was Carlisle's wolf going to kill Charlie?
twilightobession chapter 5 . 3/5/2020
Glad the girls explained Mating to Bella. from Edward's reaction I feel he already knows that Bella is his mate.
twilightobession chapter 4 . 3/5/2020
I am thinking it is Edward. But she doesn't seem to recognize his voice.
twilightobession chapter 3 . 3/5/2020
I like the different twist you have put on things.
twilightobession chapter 2 . 3/5/2020
Thanks for explaining some things to us and Bella in this chapter.
twilightobession chapter 1 . 3/5/2020
This is a interesting concept. Can't wait to read more.
Jocelynlynn chapter 22 . 3/2/2020
Awesome story! Can’t wait to read the next book in the series!

Great writing! Keep up the good work!
PreciousJuls chapter 22 . 3/1/2020
Is it hot in here or is it just me! Wow. So worth the wait. I bet now that it happened she will even be a more powerful witch.
PreciousJuls chapter 21 . 3/1/2020
Damn, where to start! First I want to know who the idiot was that thought they could step in front of them. Second, was Edward trying to Contol her or finish the bond? And did she just cause an earthquake with her anger. Our girl is awesome. Can I say that I really like Aro. I really hope he doesn’t disappointing.
PreciousJuls chapter 20 . 3/1/2020
How dare the town or council meets without her there about her future. Hell yeah she should be there. Assholes! Lol
920 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »