Reviews for For You
Kazu0 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
It was soo pretty!

I fell in love with this couple so many years ago, I know it's been four years since you wrote this, but I just wanted to let you know.

Hope you keep on writing, maybe not CLAMP or fanfiction but, writing.

Bye
AniFre101 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It was great and really long at the same time. I always read Ran/Gingetsu fanfics cuz its yaoi obviously. I also like Teenage Dirtbag. Is it really done or unfinished? Please tell me the situation that your in or something cuz I read Teenage Dirtbag 2 yrs ago.
Mephistopheles28 chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
naks,,. asteegin. The song fits the fic,,. really
Someone chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
Wow, this is just SO sweet! Please write a sequel for this! I love Gingetsu x Lan so much.
Sumeragi Sui chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
OOh, I loved it! I love the pairing of Gingetsu/Ran _ There's not enough Clover stuff out there.
H. Moth chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
this was so beautiful...though you need to work on grammar a bit. it was still very wonderful and sweet. i cried quite a bit during this fic, especially at the end when gingetsu was in lan's room.
you're right, this fic is long, but worth it. in fact, it's better because it's long. i didn't want it to end!
i only have clover volume one, but i can't wait to read the other ones, hopefully they'll be a bit like this, and tokyopop won't have ruined all the shounen ai, like in Wish, by refering to the angel as a girl instead of boy. though, they didn't mess up touya and yukito in cardcaptor sakura. i think they Clamp should have had more fluffy scenes between fuuma and kamui in x however, but i don't think it would have helped the story.
anyway, while i'm rambling and going off the topic of this fic, i'd like to ask why you haven't updated TEENAGE DIRTBAG? i really love that story, but if you were too busy working on this to write another chapter, i'm not about to complain.
Danly chapter 1 . 11/23/2003
Hey! This fic is really good, I love Gingetsu x Lan fics! You should try writing more, really!
Sakura Falling chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
First, I must ask a rather rude question and I apologize before asking, but is English your first language? If it's a second or beyond, the English is fairly good (and for such a long work!), but like everyone who tries to learn this abominable language, you've mixed up tenses several times. If English is your native language, I am most seriously advising you to pay attention during English class.

The fic revolves around a fairly cute plotline. It could have been divied up into several chapters, which would have made the reading easier. Overall, it's very light-hearted about a very good couple (-~). Please do e-mail me if you want to chat!
Aya chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Miu kamusta na si yamato, Ok naman kami ni R.O. kayo sana ok lang byebye.
Aya chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Miu kamusta na si yamato, Ok naman kami ni R.O. kayo sana ok lang byebye.
Senya Starseeker chapter 1 . 8/18/2003
Wow this was a great fic. Have you ever considered continuing it? It really is great, I've only read the first book of Clover but I've been reading more and more about it, if only manga wasn't so damn expensive...oh well, I really love your fic, extremely well written and expressive, I'm adding it to my favs list :)
adnan chapter 1 . 7/2/2003
ei kim, c adnan to anyway about my review, kahit hndi k p maintindhn dhl ala p naman akong alam sa X maganda sya noh... ok yun lang...
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
It's been such a long time since I've read a Lan and Gingetsu fic, and even longer since I've read a really good one! What can I say, but AWSOME fic. Those two are so cute together and the fic was just amazing. I like the way you brought in A. And what Lan/Gingetsu is complete without a little Ryuu meddling? I loved this fic, I hope you write more like it!

IADM
neko faust chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
GREAT! i love it! gingetsu and lan make such a good couple, but i want them both for myself!