Reviews for Round Perdition's Flames Mass Market Version
Seeking Professional Help chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Can you send me The ApV of this story?
GryffinsEye chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
Good story. Interesting and realistic take on the pairing. Shame you haven't touched it in years.
SithKnight-Galen chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
Hey there. I just wanted to say that I was enjoying this story when I stumbled across it, and read the whole thing in one sitting. I found it very entertaining and was hoping there was more. I know that it has been a few years (more like half a decade) but I did hve to wonder if you had more of this story in print or posted somewhere else, or were planning to eventually release it at some point on here? I tried going to the sites that you had linked on here, but, well, the domain seems to have been offed between then and now.
Kuzy chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
I personally like these S/A fics more than the ones where Shinji and Asuka instantly fall in love. I think you did a great job, yet I guese you gave up on this story. I hope you still find time to update this.
Doc. Dump chapter 13 . 4/11/2006
Please! I beg of you! Please update this story! It's been like years since you did... I need this...

I am addicted to this story like a pothead is addicted to his weed.
DCWestby chapter 13 . 12/24/2004
It would be nice if you could continue the perdition story.. I like it.
TheGreatHibiki chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
Stuff now on , hope you update soon, Allan.
Allan ABE Bryant chapter 13 . 3/19/2003
I like how your story has been going since the last i spoke with you. Very very good, so many ideas and twists can come from it. Hope to see more soon. Keep in touch, my e-mail is still on my works at Everything Anime.

Ja ne!

~Allan "ABE" Bryant
TheBladesEnd chapter 2 . 1/25/2003
Damnit! I hate it when things come around full cirlce and turn out to be fun!

...

or not... _

Ya got me smiling all the way to the bank LM! I envy such deep understanding of the EVA cast. It takes a lot of patience and thought to entertain with both your words and dialogue, but you've done well! Since it's soooo late, I'll eagerly await chapter 3 when I'm not as tired as 10:18 in the evening can make one. Ja.
TheBladesEnd chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
To be honest, I didn't quite understand the hoopla over your story when mentioned at the DS forums, but now that I've tasted a small sample of this story, I'm already beginning see why it was so anticipated.

Grammar is flawless, and the paragraphs don't really bug me - How many of us have read a paper novel before? So what's the difference?. The style to your writing is immersive and engenders vivid thought and imagery. I can't wait to read more, o' Archbishop of the swiftly growing A/S religion _~ Ja.
lollol chapter 12 . 1/23/2003
yeah a new chapter, and a promise of a chapter every month.

i can't ask for anything better.

This was a nice chapter, and you better keep that promise.
Lucky24 chapter 12 . 1/23/2003
Is this last chapter MMV or APV? I hate reading stuff that is missing scenes, and the swead entertainment site is gone. If this is MMV, where can I find the APV version?
Scott chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
Lack of spacing... massive paragrahps... the horror!
Shinji-Ikari-2040 chapter 1 . 9/10/2002