Reviews for Blood for the Blood God
NecrorexSparda Juubi-No-Kishin chapter 24 . 8/13
Hmm you know, this a darn good story, and not to mention the potential. Though I do ask will we see other vampirism powers via games, or anime. Like Castlevania lords of shadow 2 Dracula, I mean heamokinisis fireexplosin? claws of chaos and heamokinisisshadow well shadow whip, plus the daggers, also his inner castle is already forming, and if we add in dragon heros quirk, well... Oh and let's not forget Code Vein, hmm maybe overhaul? I'd, still good work please keep it up.
Can't wait for the next chapter
Squidgameing chapter 37 . 8/1
Top tier
Agent Frank chapter 37 . 7/30
This story has been great, definitely one of the best my hero fics on this site.
xXwolfsterXx644 chapter 37 . 7/26
I liked this ending dude I definitely Can't wait for the next update and see how izuku get out of this situation
Kirisuma chapter 28 . 7/25
... Sam isn't a butler though... He was Shields assistant and a fellow scientist...
M.kyga chapter 37 . 7/24
Really Great So Far love how the story is progressing and I hope it takes the turn I think It might take if it does great. *The turn I think and Hope to happen is that Deku turns dark or a villan ik cliche but hear me out. And While with the L.O.V he gains better control and he pairs with Toga because you kinda hinted at it in the beginning so I hope BUT So far I LOVE it
simolorenz95 chapter 37 . 7/24
All Might and Grand Torino are going to flip when they are going to know from whose body the female noumu was created...It will be glorius
Bloody Relight chapter 37 . 7/23
I also feel izuku was nerfed here he should have taken out at least another villain permanently in that fight and did he forget he had mesmerize and can teleport?
GgeorGge chapter 1 . 7/23
I may be commenting on chap 1 but I have read up to 37.
Can izuku adopt the monster cat? It's a cat from the vigilante manga, it's a cat with a quirk that allows it to fuse with an object and control it. If izuku gives it a sphere of solid blood, the cat should be able to fuse with it and mold it, creating a red-haired cat with access to his blood's properties like flaming cat, razer cat, liquid cat, hard cat and so on. It should count as a smart enough pet to understand his animal call thing. Coupled with the wield quirk from 1-B or the permanency quirk, he could even make the fusion permanent and allow the cat to fuse with a second object simultaneously.
Great chapter! I don't have much criticism, but I do have a few ideas! AFO likes to gloat and shove his "evils" [For a lack of a better term] in people's faces, shown especially in the AFO vs All Might fight when he gloated about Shigariki being Nana's Grandson. Since you made Nana herself into a Nomu, that would be something AFO would gloat about to All Might. Basically saying "Hey, you beat the snot outta her grandson, and thats not the worst thing! I stole her corpse and turned it into a Nomu!" Saying something like that would be a great way to get All Might into a rage, being a great segway into Izuku drying AFO's veins to bail him out. [My idea for the AFO quirk is not to be easier decoding, rather being better Aquisition. (Meaning his body adapts easier) and mabye the ability to turn someone else into a Vampire through the "Give" side of the quirk. Though they're a REGULAR Vampire with no Copy abilities.] Also shroom girls quirk! Mabye paracidic mushrooms that drain blood into its cap [the cap being translucent and is where this shroom stores the blood. This shroom survives off of blood instead of food] Or mabye take the Pheromone route! Shroom girls' quirk works because she emits spores. Change the Spore part to Pheromones and BOOM, new addition to [Mesmerize]! Hope yous see this and I wish you a good day!
GgeorGge chapter 37 . 7/21
Very nice.
Afo showing up would be out of character since all might mentions later how he would only appear if he's absolutely certain of his safety.
I appreciate the effort you put towards the power system. The general twist of techniques, martial arts and physical prowess being more important than in cannon explains how high ranking heroes survive with mediocre quirks is very interesting and explains how mirio is so powerful, why tiger is formidable in combat and edgeshot's and poison kunoichi's power. It also allows izuku to grow in ways besides gaining more quirk factors and it perfectly explains with himiko earlier on and now the whole league were able to fold him, since they are proficient at killing. The world building ties perfectly even though some commentators fail to realize it. They seem to be stuck in cannon with izuku having ofa and not a limited deposit of blood(energy) to use.
But if you look closely you can see that by using the blood from one person, he made 5 blood pills, one blood cauldron, one god shattering star, one Jetstream, was slammed on the ground several times by an above high tier nomou and survived three bursts of fire from a stronger version of #2 hero endeavor's quirk, at least one of which was a copy of his ultimate move.
That's a larger display of ability than the usj incident, the festival match against bakugo, the midterm exam and the i-island incident combined. He wasn't nerfed.
ghostmarine51 chapter 37 . 7/20
dafuk? how on earth did blood bitch stop izukus soul powers? plot armour? Orks from the games made sense as they're not a natural creature and we're created with soul magic but what the hell. this seems like a cheap down grade of his powers to prove the villain is strong.
Cosmic Idiot27 chapter 37 . 7/20
Great story can’t wait for the next chapter.

I was wondering if Izuku will be able to make vampires with the right quirks. Like if he has one for all/ all for one to transfer/ pass down quirks, mix it with monomas copy to give them a copy of his quick and maybe mix it with a third quirk that would boost monomas or make the process feasible. They might not be as strong (either by izukus choice or by it just because it’s a copy) but would be nice to give to the quirkless (melissa) or maybe toga (that would a fun combination).
Kirisuma chapter 23 . 7/20