Reviews for In Our Nature
PenSnatcher chapter 1 . 5/10/2020
Great start, excited to read more!
Helltul chapter 60 . 1/8/2020
Being good so far. Found this last chapter very muddled though the jumping between scenes is fine but it needs a break or sign in between the chapters they read as a solid which makes it confusing. Also seems disconnected from last chapter didn't really glow into it
Zaris-Trasz chapter 55 . 12/27/2019
After reading Traveler: The Shining Blade, it really rekindled my interest in the druidism side of Warcraft. After finishing the story this morning, I decided to check out FanFiction, and this story caught my interest, especially with my love of Trolls. In two sittings, I've read through all fifty-five chapters out as of right now, and this has turned out to be an awesome tale that I personally can't wait to read more of!

Zami is quite an intriguing character, especially in seeing his struggle with his vendetta. That touch of the fetish at the end was quite nice and certainly fits with the life-based themes. Although I'm all for mercy, I do have to say, the spot of karma with Jumi and the table was quite satisfying to read, hah! Whilst Zalu isn't quite one of my favourites with his love of alcohol and spots of his general attitude, he certainly didn't deserve that treatment from his own parent, which makes Zami's payback all the more rewarding. And that Emerald eye - it's quite the fascinating power that I could see having its own measure of boon and curse. Seeing into the Emerald Dream whilst on Azeroth - I could see loads of potential plot ideas! Could be a really fun power to see explored!

Although I was iffy with Mythene at first - not a fan of the arrogance and racism, despite how fitting it may be for the Kaldorei at this time. That said, I quite enjoyed reading her development from the start to now. It was definitely nice to see her acknowledge her actions when she saw the way her Sentinel sister treated Zami, and it was certainly nice to see her even trying to give a sincere apology. It's even nicer still to see those lessons sticking, such as how she even tried to be polite when dealing with Syrise, even with her Thalassian origins.

And speaking of Thalassian, but in another term, I quite enjoyed seeing the lessons of language, heh. Whilst RPing on the Emerald Dream server, I once set up an RP with a friend where we went through a language exchange of our own - funnier still how my main, Zalaaji, was also a Troll! I'm afraid my friend though was a Sin'dorei rather than a Kaldorei, but even still! Seeing that scene was a total flash of déjà vu!

Anyway, my waffling aside, this has been an amazing story thus far, and I can't wait to see what happens next!
Plissken The Serpent chapter 46 . 12/5/2019
I really dig this story! The dialogue is easily my favorite part, especially with how the brothers banter back and forth with with each other.

The quips about the innkeepers not needing to sleep or leave their stations never fail to cause a sensible chuckle.
Merisana chapter 42 . 11/20/2019
Okay I love Zami with all my heart and I don't wanna see him all alone pls :c
The story is becoming sweet and I like it very much, well done again.
Until next time
Ihsan997 chapter 1 . 11/20/2019
Interesting start. I'd like to see where this goes.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/19/2019
Two suggestions. Replace all be-verbs with just "be"(except "ain't") and put "be"(or "ain't") in places were be-verbs are supposed to be when trolls are speaking. This makes it sound more troll-like.
Helltul chapter 37 . 11/12/2019
Rezan? An interesting choice for a loa dream are you going to have zami learn cat from zen'tabra? Otherwise well done with the story so far
Merisana chapter 36 . 11/11/2019
OMG Zeni is so sweet, I imagined the lasher all the time extremely well in my head and I totally loved it!
Can't help myself, this is definitely the cutest thing, it's like his battle pet right? I love battle pets, I have sooo many of them my partner says I'm dumb.
As always, can't wait to read the next chapter :)
See ya soon!
Merisana chapter 35 . 11/10/2019
Yey, finally!
I always wait for you to update your story and it's a sweet surprise when you actually do it. Thanks!
I'm happy they came back to Moonglade and I didn't know the troll's names thing, is it canon? It's lovely and really interesting.
(Don't be afraid to take your time and add chapters when you are ready, don't worry)

Have a nice day and see ya next! :)
Merisana chapter 33 . 11/7/2019
Hello again!
This time Zami's memories broke my heart, I just love this OC and I can't wait to discover more about him. Also, I'm wondering how is his broda doing in the meantime!
Hope to read more soon, thanks for updating :D
Se ya next!
Merisana chapter 31 . 11/4/2019
Hey Ravunn,
Thanks for uploading this lovely story, I was really surprised and excited to read it from the very first lines. I'm currently playing WoW Classic and I appreciate so much all the details and the love you're clearly putting into this story.
The characters are amazing and I'm in love with the troll Brothers. You did an amazing work!
I'm Italian so I cannot write a proper review about grammar or stuff like this but hey, I'm reading it without any problems and I'm enjoying your writing a lot.
So, I just wanted to thank you for giving us the chance to read something different from the usual stuff and I can't wait to read the rest of the story!

See ya next chapter :)
Mortzo chapter 30 . 11/4/2019
great story :D
Helltul chapter 17 . 10/17/2019
Interesting idea with an eye in the dream. Grimtotem part was well done
Helltul chapter 4 . 10/9/2019
Nice bit of family drama there. That last line was perfect
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »